Chapter 7 - Sound of a heart in love

In's POV

My ex-girlfriend is back. I was a bit happy seeing her now, but I can't be happy like this because I know I'm being unfair to Sun. I can feel that somehow he is not happy with Nate being around and most especially Nate will stay in our house for a few days until her parents arrive from their business trip.

"I think I should go back home tomorrow" Sun said as we are playing games on my X-Box.

"Why? My parents don't mind if you stay with us until the break is over." I muttered.

"Well I think you should spend time with Nate while she is here. I know you guys have a lot to talk about." Sun said as he looked at me.

"Are you serious about this?" I was stunned with the answer given my Sun. "Oy my Sun is being jealous ha ha ha." I tried to tease Sun to make the mood lighter.

"Maybe I'm being jealous and this is the first time I felt something like this especially with a girl. I need time to adjust, but don't worry I'll be fine. I just want to go home." Sun said as he was trying to smile. I know he was trying to show me that he's okay. I hope he'll get through this.

"Okay then. Just promise me you will answer your phone when I call and you won't lock yourself in your room." I answered then I held his hand to assure him that I understand and that we'll get through this together.

"Yes of course, but you also need to promise me that whatever you do, you'll message me on Line or Facebook". He answered as he kissed me on my forehead. "By the way In, an old friend might actually go here to visit me." I wonder who is this friend that will visit Sun. "Who is this friend?" I asked Sun.

"He's a childhood friend from Chiang Mai and just like me he moved to a different school. It's going to be the first time we will see each other after a long time." Sun replied.

"So it's a guy friend? You sure that he's just a friend? Not that I'm jealous, I just don't want anyone circling around you." I muttered. I didn't notice, but Sun did fall asleep while holding my hand. I can't stop looking at him, he's so cute. "I'm so lucky to have you. No matter how difficult things are, please don't give up on us because I won't give up on you". I whispered then I kissed his forehead.

Sun's POV

I'm sleepy I can't fight it anymore so my eyes just closed on their own. I was able to hear what In told me and it made my heart beat fast and it almost made my face blush. I just hope that nothing will come in between us. I felt In hugged me and let my face get buried in his chest, I feel secured and safe whenever I'm with him.

The morning arrived quickly. I woke up first and we are still in the same position as last night. In was hugging me and I can hear his heartbeat. I tried moving slow and steady so as not to wake him up. As I was about to free myself from his hug I heard, "Good morning my Sun". I was surprised that he woke up almost the same time as me. "Good morning In". I heard someone knock on the door, so I quickly moved so no one can see that we are hugging each other. In went to open the door and to our surprise it was Nate who was knocking at the door.

"Good Morning" said Nate who was flashing a big smile as she us both us.

"Good Morning" In and I said in unison.

"Your mother told me not to wake you up because you usually wake up at 10 o'clock, but I just want to ask if Sun has any allergies to any food because I'll be cooking breakfast for us." Nate asked as she looked to In.

"He doesn't have any allergies, but for me I don't like to eat spicy food." Replied In.

"Do you need any help?" I asked.

"No thank you Sun! I can manage, it's my little way of showing my gratitude for In's family for letting me stay here." She replied.

"We will go down in 5 minutes. If you need any help please let me know." In said to Nate as he placed his hand on top of her head.

I'm trying not to be jealous of what I saw, but I can't seem to help it. I looked away and tried to avoid them as they talk about what food Nate will cook for us. I heard my phone's notification twice and I knew that I have messages on Line. I wonder who sent me a message this early. I looked at my phone and saw the messages.

"Good Morning. Just keep on smiling. You look cute when you smile." The first message says.

"I'll see you the day after tomorrow. I can't wait to see you!"

I knew who sent the second message and it's my friend who will visit me, but what keeps me baffled is who sent the first one.

==================================================================

Author's Note

Do you guys have an idea who sent the second message? If you do feel free to comment :)

Who is this friend who will visit Sun. Find out in the next chapters. 

Do you like this chapter?