Chapter 2 - The accidental meet-up

Sun's POV

We are walking around the mall waiting for the movie to start and I can feel that people are looking at us because we are wearing the same exact thing from our shirt to the shoes. I can sense that some of them are raising their eyebrows and some are happy to see us. I'm trying to avoid eye contact with some that made me look down and not look at where I was going until I bumped into someone which knocked me down.

"I'm sorry" I said as I looked at the person I bumped with and to my surprise it was one of the Big Five, it was Copper.

"No I'm sorry; I wasn't looking at where I was going..." He was interrupted upon seeing that he bumped into me.

"Sun are you okay?" As in rushed to grab my hand and help me stand up.

"Hey In! Why are you with Sun here?" Copper asked.

"We're going to watch a..." I was about to answer, but In interrupted "We're on a date, now if you'll excuse us" In grabbed my hand and as we are about to walk away from Copper "I'm happy for both of you, I'm sorry for everything that I've done to you Sun and also you In" Copper said.

"Are you sick? Why are you saying sorry" In asked sarcastically.

"I'm changing In. I'm really sorry." Copper said as he was shocked with what In told him.

"I'm not buying it Copper. Maybe you are trying to be nice and later on you will start your bullying again. Stay away from my friends and most importantly from Sun! Let's go Sun" In said furiously.

"I know you will not believe me In, but I'm really changing again I'm sorry" Copper replied as he looked down.

In started to walk away from Copper and he called me, while I was passing Copper, I tapped his shoulder and said "You haven't done much to me Copper, I forgive you. For the rest you just have to prove that you've already changed." I smiled and followed In.

As we are walking to the movie house I can sense that In is curious about what happened back there, I put my arm around his shoulders and said "Aren't you going to forgive him? Copper is your friend after all" I smiled at him trying to make him feel better.

"I'm not going to forgive him that easy Sun, after what he did to you and Oh." Says In.

"People deserve second chances just like us before. I never thought that we would be like this after a rough start" I said while looking at his eyes.

"It will take time Sun, I just don't want anything bad to happen to you and Oh." In said as he was trying to reach my hand to hold it.

"So now you're being this cheesy huh? How come you're never like this before" I said while smiling like there's no tomorrow.

"I guess you just have to get used to this. Like what I said before, you can't go away from me." 

===========================
Author's Note:

What do you guys think about our In-Sun?
Do you like the story so far?

I hope you enjoy this chapter.