Chapter 29 - Reunion

Sun's POV

I've been staring blankly on the ceiling for the past 2 hours. Everything is still not sinking in. He will be my roommate and we'll share this room, "we! Just the two of us!" I was startled by the ringing of my phone and when I looked at whose calling it was Copper. I did not hesitate to answer the call right away. He greeted with his usual sweet talk "Good Morning My Sun! Did I wake you up?"

"Good Morning Copper! Not really, I've been awake for about 3 hours now" I answered.

"Oh why wake up so early? Is it the roommate?" Copper asked.

"Yes. How did you know?" I said.

"Well I passed by your dorm earlier when I was running and I saw a truck for moving in and a car. I also remembered that your roommate is set to arrive today. So is he troublesome that you are awake at this early?" Copper answered.

"Well... About that... My roommate... Is... In" I said in almost a low voice that even I cannot hear.

"Wait what? In? Is he studying here now? What about you? Are you okay? Do you need me to go there now?" Copper asked with the tone of concern on his voice.

"Hey! Relax. I haven't talked to him. I am okay, I just need to let things sink in and No don't go here I know you have commitments today. I can meet you during lunch and if you finish early maybe you can tour me around the campus" I replied.

"Khap! Just call me if you need anything and one last question, are you sure you're okay?" Copper said with a serious tone.

"Yes. I'm okay and don't worry. It's been over a year and I don't think he remembered anything about me so everything will be fine" I anwered.

I know why Copper became so concerned all of a sudden. It's In. Maybe Copper is right, somewhere deep down I still feel something for In, but things are different now. I am really not that much affected when he's around and besides Copper shouldn't have any reason to be jealous.

My thoughts were disturbed by someone knocking outside my door. I know it's In so I hesitated to open the door. After 3 minutes I decided to open the door and he is still waiting outside.

"Did I disturb your sleep? Sorry. I just wanted to invite your for breakfast. My mom made something for me and my roommate" In said.

"Don't worry I'm not sleeping. I'm really not that hungry. You can go ahead and eat first" I answered. A loud sound of stomach growling was heard after I specifically said that I'm not hungry. In laughed a little after hearing my stomach growl.

"Yeah you're not hungry, but your stomach says otherwise" said In. "I'll just leave this at the table in case you wanted to eat" he continued.

It seems he still doesn't remember anything but what I noticed is that he is still wearing the promise ring that he bought for us. Seeing the ring brought some memories back, but this time I told myself "It has been decided by fate that you are not meant to be. Don't hurt yourself anymore" I took a deep breath and I decided to walk around the campus while waiting for Copper.

I happened to see Oh sitting in the lobby so I asked him if he can join me. We we're walking then he suddenly asked me "Is everything okay Sun?"

"My roommate, it's In" I answered.

"What? Are you serios?" Oh answered. "Does he remember you now?" he added.

"Yes, it's In but he still doesn't remember anything about me" I answered.

"Have you told Copper?" said Oh.

"Yes and he seems worried" I replied.

"I understand where Copper is coming from but are you okay with In being your roommate?" asked Oh.