Chapter 36 - The Preparation

Copper's POV

Now that the representatives for each department have been identified, the preparations have begun for this year's Moon and Star Competition. I have never been this glad that I became the campus moon last year because I get to see Sun during rehearsals and also spend more time with him. You can call me selfish but somehow I don't want him to win the Campus Moon title because he'll get to meet a lot of people after and someone might develop interest with him.

I was preparing for class when I received a message from my mom, she will be discharged from the hospital and was asking if Sun and I can go to their house on the weekend. It's a good news that mom will be discharged today. I better hurry up because I promised Sun that I will have breakfast with him.

I arrived at the lobby of Sun's dorm and I saw In, he looks like he just came from his usual morning routine of jogging around the campus. I'm glad that somehow the In that I know is still there. Even if I consider him as my rival he is still one of my closest friends. Sun arrived shortly after I saw In.

He was sporting his usual look but this time he is wearing an eyeglass which makes him look more attractive. When we got to the car, we decided to get breakfast at the Engineering building instead. 

As soon as we arrived at the engineering building we found Oh on queue in one of the stalls and it seems that he is talking to someone

As soon as we arrived at the engineering building we found Oh on queue in one of the stalls and it seems that he is talking to someone. It was his roommate Pete. They seem to be really close to each other with the way they are talking and I can hear giggle from behind and it was Sun.

"Why are you giggling Sun?" I asked.

"Don't they look cute together?" asked Sun.

"Are they together?" I replied.

"No but I just ship them because they look good together" Sun answered.

Sun took a photo of Oh and Pete then we continued having breakfast. I can feel that a lot of people are looking at our direction. Both guys and girls tend to look at our direction and I guess it's because Sun is here. It's probably the first time they see him in our faculty. "They are looking here because you look handsome today" said Sun. I wasn't prepared for something like that especially when it comes from Sun. Just as we are done eating breakfast and about to leave I saw P' Kongpob and his friends walking towards our direction.

"Good morning N'Copper and N'Sun" said P' Kongpob.

"Good morning P" Sun and I said in unison.

"I just want to say good luck for the moon competition N' Sun" said P' Kongpob.

"Thank you P" replied Sun.

"But don't expect to win because our moon will not give up without a fight" said P' Oak.

"No need to worry P's because I'm not aiming to win" answered Sun.

After hearing that P' Kongpob and his friends left and I myself wondered why Sun said that. I drove Sun going to their building and when he is about to step off the car he said "I know you have been thinking about what I said earlier and yes I don't care if I win or not because what matters is I get to spend more time with you while the competition is ongoing"