Chapter 17 - The other side of Copper

Sun's POV

"We need to talk" the message I received from In.

I wonder what is it that we need to talk about. I was reading a book at my room when I received his message. In will be leaving the day after tomorrow so I guess we'll meet tomorrow. I was thinking on what to say, but as soon as I was about to send my reply In already sent another message.

In: Meet me later at our favorite café around 5 in the afternoon.

Sun: I'll see you later. Is something bothering you?

In: Nothing. It's best if we talk about it later.

I think he's mad. He's not like this and I can feel coldness in his reply. I was thinking if I should reply and ask him. I was about to call In when my aunt knocked at my door. I quickly opened the door and to my surprise my aunt said someone is waiting for me in the living room. I quickly walked to the living room to find Copper, Oh and Nam. What surprised me more is that Copper and Oh came together. Am I dreaming or what? My aunt told me that she needs to go out and meet one of her friends. She also told me that there is food in the fridge if we need to eat.

My friends wai-ed to my Aunt as she walks out of the house.

Oh: Hello Sun! Sorry to come here without notifying you. Copper really is persistent and wants to make sure that you are okay after what happened at the School.

Nam: It's good to see you Sun! Oh is right. Copper kept asking me to come with him and see you.

Copper: Oy! I just want to make sure he is alright.

Sun: Why are you guys talking as if I'm not here? Hahaha I'm more surprised that Copper and Oh came together.

Oh: He wouldn't stop calling me and earlier he did go to our house so I was left with no choice.

Nam: I was also surprised. They called me when they are in front of my house so like Oh I was left with no choice.

Sun: You guys are so crazy you know that?

Copper: Call me crazy, but I really just want to make sure you are okay and I also want to give this to you.

Copper handed me a box and when I asked what's inside he told me its chocolate cake. I looked inside and it did look delicious. I was curious where he bought it so I didn't bother asking. He laughed gently and said he is the one who baked it. Oh, Nam and I was really surprised after hearing that it was Copper who baked it. I didn't know that there is another side to Copper at first I thought he is just pure violence, but after knowing him better he is a good person.

We enjoyed eating the cake that was baked by Copper. I can say that if a girl eats this cake they will surely fall in love with Copper. I'm just glad that Oh and Copper are now in good terms. They may not be as close as they were before, but at least they are friends now. We are having so much fun that I didn't notice the time. I told my friends that I need head out as I will be meeting In. Copper offered to drive me to Siam Center. Oh and Nam said they will be tagging along to Siam Center.

We arrived at Siam Center 5 minutes before 5PM. I was surprised that In was waiting and saw me getting off Copper's car. "I'm dead!" I blurted to myself upon seeing In's poker face. He's usually like this when he is mad. I thanked Copper for the ride when Nam and Oh got off the car as well. In's face slightly changed upon seeing Nam and somehow I felt jealous after what I saw.

Nam and Oh bid their goodbyes as they will have errands to do on their own which left me with In. There was an awkward silence between us. I really don't know what In is thinking right now. He led us to our favorite café and this is the place where he finally said what he feels about me.