Chapter 37

Sun's POV

As I reached my room I just changed clothes and went to bed without taking a shower. I feel exhausted with everything that happened today. I quickly sent Copper a message saying "Fun dee na Copper" before dozing off to dreamland.

***Sun's Dream***

I was back to the first day when we first met. I was trying to help Oh get his shoes that was stuck on a tree branch. You saw me helping Oh and you started confronting me as to why I am helping Oh. We got a little physical and started pushing each other and got sent to the director's office. The next thing I can see was the scene where you and your friends tried to block the hallway as I pass by to go to the teacher's office and hand in our homework. You told me that I can pass by but I can't touch any of you. 

I have to admit I tried my hardest not to be affected by that but the moment that you and I looked at each other I got to admit that there was something in you that made me want to get to know you

Suddenly all the memories we shared flashed in front of me and the last one was that fateful night on the rooftop of that hotel where we had dinner, where we shared what was our first and last kiss before you forgot everything about me.

***End of Sun's Dream***

Tears are falling from my eyes and I felt my heart ache. I may still have some feelings for you and I hate it so much that no matter how hard I try to remove you from my life you still have a way of showing up to my life. I took a moment to inhale deeply and stopped myself from crying. I went to my study table and started writing a letter... it's a letter where I will put everything that I wanted to say to Inn but because of what happened I don't think I will be able to do it anymore.

I know it will make me look like a jerk but I texted Copper asking him if he can go here and spend the night with me. I didn't expect to receive a reply from him because it's already 2:30 in the morning. His reply was short and it said "I'll be there in 10 minutes. Do you want anything? Ice cream? Food?"

I smiled after reading his reply then he sent another text where he was apologizing and he said that it might take him longer than 10 minutes because he will buy food. I laughed a little after reading his second message and I just replied with a sad emoji to tease him and after he read it he called me right away...

"I'm sorry Sun please don't be sad na na na na" Copper said.

I laughed after hearing his voice then replied "I'm just teasing you Copper. Just drive safe okay? Let me know if you need help carrying stuff from your car to my room"

"You Silly! Don't worry I will and I'll see you in a bit" replied Copper.

I was about to end the call when he quickly said "and Sun, one more thing... I Love You" then he ended the call himself.