Chapter 30 - Copper's Feelings

Copper's POV

When P' Chai introduced In to us, I felt a little uneasy. It's because this is a realization that In is back. Yes I'm happy that he's okay, but I don't want Sun to get hurt again and I don't want to lose him again. I know Sun liked In first and I don't know if I even have a place in his heart. I have to show that I'm not affected so I shook his hand. It seems that he still doesn't remember me and Sun. All he knows is that Sun will be his roommate.

After introducing In to us, P' Chai continued his story that In transferred from Thammasat University. He is also taking Communication Arts. The reason for his transfer is still unknown but I guess destiny has its way of making things complicated. Sun doesn't seem to be affected by the presence of In. I don't know if it's because he still feels the same towards In or because he has totally forgotten about In.

Yes! I am feeling insecure with In because I know Sun liked him first. I'm not even sure if Sun will ever look at me the same way he looked at In before. (A/N: Poor Copper. Virtual hug!) After the long conversation Sun agreed that he'll consider being the Communication Arts moon given that they also need to consider the other freshman who will arrive within the next two weeks.

In said he'll help in any way that he can and that's something that bothered me because what if Sun becomes the moon of Communication Arts? That means he will spend more time with In and that will spell out trouble for me.

After the long conversation with P' Chai and In, we finally decided to continue with our tour around the campus. There was an awkward silence for the first five minutes until Sun initiated the conversation "You don't have to worry. I have completely forgotten about In. What he is now for me is just a roommate and a senior"

I smiled after hearing him say that. I guess he knows what I felt after that conversation earlier. We continued with the tour and I decided to bring him to my favorite place inside the campus. It's on the far end of the campus, it's a garden overlooking a small lake. It's really not a hidden place but since it's on the far end of the campus only a few knows about this place.

In's POV

After meeting P'Chai, Sun and a guy named Copper in the Communication Arts building I went back to my room because I'm feeling lightheaded after the conversation. I decided to take a nap because I maybe feeling lightheaded because of the lack of sleep.

***In's Dream***

I was having dinner on the rooftop of a five star hotel. I was with someone but I can't seem to recognize the face of that person. The face is blurry and I can't seem to establish if it's a girl or a guy.

After eating the person was taking pictures of the breath taking view. The next scene was me kissing that person under the starry skies and the moon watching over us. Next thing I knew tears was falling from eyes.

***End of In's Dream***

I was startled by the sound of my phone ringing and it's Fae, my girlfriend. I ignored the call for some reason. I put my phone on mute so nothing will disturb me. I wonder who that person is, why did I cry when I kissed that person?

I went over my stuff to make sure that all of them are unpacked and organized properly. I wouldn't want my roommate to think that I'm not organized. I came across a small box that was given by Nate and when I opened it contains a ring but I couldn't remember if that ring came from Nate or from someone else. I can't remember anything but whenever I look into that ring I feel as if someone is waiting for me or as if I made a promise to someone.

I kept the ring inside the small box. I don't want to dwell on anything right now. I am here to study and nothing more.

Sun's POV