Chapter 18 - The Captain

Apo's POV

"I'll be there tomorrow! I can't wait to see you!" The message I received from Waii.

It has been 2 weeks since I left and he said that they are taking a long break after winning the competition that they joined. He will also help me in assessing the swimming club at Sun's school so we can come up with the program that will make their club competitive. It will also be the first time that I will introduce him to Sun. I haven't even sent any pictures to Sun after I transferred school.

"I'll see you tomorrow and I'll introduce you to Sun." I replied. I've told Waii the whole story about my childhood and that includes Sun. I sent a message to Sun hoping that he'll be free so I can introduce him to Waii.

In's POV

I arrived home, my parents are already sleeping and as I was about to go to my room Nate saw me and asked...

Nate: Have you told Sun about it?

Me: I told him that it may take a while before I go back, but not about that thing.

Nate: You should tell him as soon as possible. He deserves to know about it.

Me: But I don't know how to tell him. He'll be devastated about it. I will try to talk to my mom first. I'm sure she'll listen to me.

Nate: Do it soon In.

Me: I will. I just need a little more time.

Nate's face turned sad and I can feel sadness in her voice as she said "Make it quick In. I can't bear seeing Sun sad especially because of that." I went straight to my room and I sent a LINE message to Sun saying "Good Night My Sun! I'll miss you!" I went to sleep without waiting for his reply.

Sun's POV

"Good Night My Sun! I'll miss you!" The message that I received from In. He's somehow different today maybe he is hiding something from me. He would normally spend a little more time before going to sleep. Something is definitely not right and it bothers me. Did he change his mind about me? Did he find someone more interesting? I was about to send a reply to In when I received a message from P'Apo asking if I'm free tomorrow he will introduce his faen. Now I don't know who I should reply to. I'm happy that P' will get to see his faen tomorrow and at the same time sad because I know something is not right with In and he is not telling me.

"Good Night In! Is anything bothering you? I feel that you've changed somehow. If anything is not right you know that you can always tell me. I'll see you soon In! Please take care of yourself." I replied to In's message.

"Hi P', yes I'll be free! I'm looking forward meeting P'Waii. Just tell me the details and I'll be there." I sent a message to P'Apo.

I was thinking what to wear for tomorrow since I'll be meeting P'Wai when I noticed a message from Copper.