Chapter 34 - Sun's Confession

Sun's POV

I woke up a little after 6AM. My head is aching and my body is sore all over. The last thing I remember was drinking beer alone, I guess I passed out. I tried to stand up and I didn't notice that I was covered with a blanket. I know I was alone when I was drinking so who could've put this blanket on me. I tried to look around and found no one. "Maybe it was In and maybe he's still sleeping.

Just as I was slowly trying to get up so I can drink water I felt that I stepped on someone's hand which resulted for that person to wake up. I heard "Oh you're awake" then he showed himself and I was shocked to see that it was In.

"What are you doing here and why are you sleeping on the floor?" I asked.

"I just realized how comfortable it is sleeping on our carpet and besides you were so drunk that I had to make sure that you won't sleepwalk and run into any trouble" In replied.

"What are you talking about? I don't sleepwalk" I answered.

"But you said something while you're sleeping" In said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Something about Copper, but I actually forgot everything since I was already sleepy when it happened" In replied.

I tried to to stand up but I'm still feeling a little dizzy. I looked for my phone but I realized that I left it with Copper. I guess I overreacted a little yesterday because I didn't let him finish. I tried to stand up so I can take a quick bath and go to his dorm so we can talk. I am still feeling dizzy, I was successful in taking a few steps with In following me but after 3 more steps I lost my balance and fell down on the floor. In who was trying to help also fell on the floor and he was on top of me. This is really awkward. I can see In is feeling the same thing because he looks really surprised with what happened.

The door opened and it was Fae. When she saw us she was really surprised and her initial reaction was running away. In quickly stood up and ran after her. What happened next only adds fuel to the fire. It seems that Copper is just right behind Fae on their way here and while In ran after her Copper showed up on our door. He looked surprised to see that I was lying on the floor. He looked confused and I know he wants to ask what on earth I am doing lying on the floor.

He came in and helped me stand up. We went into my room where I took a bath first because I smell like beer. After taking a bath I went back to my room to see a sleeping Copper. I tried my best not to make any sound so I won't disturb his sleep but I was not successful because the moment I closed the door he's already awake and said "Care to explain what happened yesterday and today?"

It's the first time Copper used this serious tone when talking to me. I sat beside him and took a deep breath before answering his question...

"I overreacted okay. I was jealous at the same time. I don't know what I'll do if you said that you wanted to go back with her" (A/N: Finally. You admitted your feelings towards Copper! Sorry InSun shippers.)

He was trying to hide his smile after hearing what I said. I tried to punch his shoulder because he was making funny faces but he was so fast that he grabbed my hand and trapped me around his arms then he replied "I've already told you that you're the only person that I want to be with. Even if Peach will be available or what it won't change the fact that I'm madly in love with you"

I can feel my face becoming red as tomato after hearing what he said. My initial reaction was to cover my face because I know that he will tease me after seeing my face turning red like this.

I heard him chuckle after seeing me covering my face. Hearing him chuckle like this relaxes me.

After I felt like my face returned to normal I removed my hands and looked at him. He was just staring at me and then he said "Now what happened earlier"