Chapter 5 - A person from the past

Author's Note:

Someone from another Thai BL Series will make her cameo in this chapter...

Who is she? 

============================================================================

Sun's POV

"Hi In! You are more goos looking now than before" The unfamiliar voice of a girl said which caught me off guard. I looked at her and she's really beautiful, then I looked to In as I gave him a confused look.

"Hi Nate! You haven't changed at all, you still look beautiful" said In who was stunned to see the beautiful girl in front of us. "By the way Nate, this is Sun my schoolmate. Sun this is Nate, she's my uhm..." In was interrupted by the girl "Ex-Girlfriend" and she flashed a small smile.

" In was interrupted by the girl "Ex-Girlfriend" and she flashed a small smile

"Sawadee Khrap" I replied.

"Sawadee Ka" She said.

I don't know why, but after hearing the "ex-girlfriend" I felt something stung my heart. I was hurt or maybe I'm jealous! I don't know how to react to what's happening. In seems to be surprised with the arrival of his ex-girlfriend.

"What are you doing here?" In asked the girl.

"Well I'm here because my parents asked me to go here. We need to go to.my grandmothers place because she passed away." Nate replied.

"I'm sorry to hear about that Nate, do you think my parents know?" In asked.

"I think so, because your parents told me to stay in your house at least for tonight while I wait for my parents to return, they are currently on a business trip and they will be back the day after tomorrow" Natte answered as she held In's hands.

I was startled with what I saw, I didn't know what to say. I continued eating while the other two keeps on talking and reminiscing about their past. Once I'm done eating, I took my phone out to check who sent me a friend request and to my surprise it's the same person who I bumped into earlier and who tried to apologize for everything he did to us, it was Copper.

I honestly don't know if it's wise if I accept his friend request. After all, I already said that I forgive him. "I need to think it through" I said inside my head while I let a small smile.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" Nate asked me as she touched my hand.

"I don't have one. I'm dating someone and I don't know if I'm still the one for that person" I gave my serious look to In.

"Did you ask that person?" In was getting ready to tease me, but I fought back and said "I don't need to ask if it's too obvious that someone is trying to get in between us" I looked serious after saying this. "Now, if you'll excuse me I need to go to the washroom". I stood and walked away from them.

What was that sun? I asked myself. Are you being super possessive about In. I'm thinking without even looking at where I was going and all of a sudden I bumped into someone. It was a man, who was quick to react as he grabbed my arms and used his other arm to catch me from falling "Why do we keep on meeting like this" I was surprised with that statement and as I looked it was Copper. "And why you haven't accepted my friend request?"

I was stunned with what happened and of course knowing that it was him who sent me the friend request on Facebook. "Well I haven't checked who sent it and why did you send the request to begin with?" I said while I'm trying to get away from him.

"Well, I thought we are okay so I just want to be friends with you and the rest. Don't you think it's going to be good if we get to hangout together?" Copper said while trying to look cool.

"That will not happen anytime soon. You have to prove that you've changed" said In who came out of nowhere.

"I can wait. I'll prove myself to everyone, you In and Sun" Copper said as he looked at In then me. "I have to go now, by the way Sun be careful who you bump into, I might not be able to catch you next time." Copper smiled and started walking away.

Why on earth do I feel terrified after hearing him say "he might not be there to catch me". Is Copper trying to hit on me? No way that's not possible. "Why did you even go here?" In asked in an almost angry tone. "I'm going to the washroom and I want to give you and your ex-girlfriend some time alone. It seems you guys have a lot to talk to." I answered him trying to force a slight smile on my face.

"Oy are you being jelly my Sun and what was that about someone trying to get in between us huh? Oy my sun is being jelly. You are so cute when you are being like that you know?" In said after changing his mood.

"What? Am I not allowed to be jealous, after all you look good together and you make a perfect couple." I said while trying to hide my sad face.

"Nothing can stand in between us, I may not be ready to tell the world about us, but one thing is for sure. I'll fight for you, I'll fight for us." In said as he grabbed my arm and pulled me back to our table.

========================================================================

Author's Note:

So there you go, it's Nate from 2 Moons the Series.

Will she get in between our In-Sun and why does Copper keep on meeting Sun.

Find out in the next chapters.

Hope you like this one.