Chapter 41 - Tum and Bank (Part 1)

Copper's POV

I came out of the bathroom and I saw Sun talking to someone at the door. When I checked on him I was surprised to see Tum outside. He was carrying a tray with a pot and when he saw me he said "Mom asked me to bring this to you guys, it's her favorite Jasmine Tea"

I signaled him to come in and as soon as he placed the tray on top of the side table he faced us and said "I'm sorry about Bank. He is still getting over the fact that we have an older brother. He's older than me by half a minute so he always thought that he's the oldest one until mom and dad mentioned about you"

I was surprised with what Tum said, but I guess I should just give Bank time to adjust because even I have to adjust but I'm sure mom would like us all to get along.

"We'll just have to give him time" said Sun who was already drinking the tea brought by my brother.

"I've heard so much about you P'Sun. Mom was right when she said that you two look good together" said Tum. "I'll leave you guys alone for now. I have to help out mom. Feel at home P's and P' Copper... It's really good to finally meet you" then he closed the door.

"Are you worried?" asked Sun.

"Only a little I guess. I'm not used to being a big brother and now I have two younger brothers to watch out for. It's a bit overwhelming" I answered.

"At least they are already teens because it would be more troublesome if they were kids" Sun replied.

I decided to take a nap because the long drive made me tired while Sun decided to go to Oh and Pete's room to check out on them.

Sun's POV

No one is answering as I knock on the door. I've been waiting for almost 3 minutes so I decided to just open the door to see what they're doing. I was a bit surprised to see them both sleeping. I guess they long travel took a toll on them so they need to rest while they can. I just decided to go to Nam's room so I can talk to her.

I entered her room and she was playing with her phone. I sat on the other side of the bed and then I asked "How have you been? It's been a long time since we last talked like this, just the two of us"

"I know Sun, I am fine and the usual" answered Nam.

"Great. Argh...Well...Uhm..." I replied

"Is something bothering you?" Nam asked.

"Inn remembers about us and he is slowly remembering everything that happened before he lost his memories" I answered.

"When did this happen?" asked Nam who stopped playing with her phone.

I told everything that happened, from the dream that I had to Inn confronting me at the dorm and when I finished telling the story Nam hugged me tight and said "You deserve to be happy Sun. Don't hurt yourself anymore. I know how much he meant to you, but Copper has always been there for you. I know for a fact that you made the right decision to be with him"

I stayed at Nam's room for another 30 minutes talking about random stuff and I remembered that we haven't done something like this ever since we became friends. I left her room because she fell asleep like the others.

As I was walking around the house I came across P'Jun. He asked if I needed anything, I said No, but I'm looking for something to do because they are all sleeping. He laughed a little after hearing that they're all sleeping. He gave me the direction going to the library and since I don't have anything to do I went there.

I entered the library and I was totally in awe with how big it is, not to mention the fact that are lots of books ranging from educational books to fictional books and many more. I walked around looking for something to read.