Chapter 20 - All eyes on me

Author's Note:

I can't believe we are now at Chapter 20. 

Thank you guys for continuing to read this FF. 

Special mention to AmaSBFive thank you for always reading my FF. 

We still have a long way to go ;) 

==========================================

Sun's POV

It has been 3 weeks since In went to Pattaya. We barely talk maybe because he is busy spending time with his family. I honestly miss him, but this is also a good chance for them to bond since we know that his parents are always away at work. I've been busy with school stuff. The break is almost over and we are set to start tomorrow. I wonder if Oh, Nam and I will be on the same class. I hope Copper won't go back to his bullying now that he'll be reunited with his gang.

I woke up early since it's time for school again. I quickly ate and took a bath so I can make sure that I arrive early since Oh is always early. When I arrived at the room I was surprised to see that someone else aside from Oh is here early and to my surprise it's Copper.

"Hey what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I belong to this class. I guess we are classmates." He replied.

Just as he finished saying that a familiar face entered the door and it was Oh. I ran towards Oh and gave him a hug which earned me a smack on the head. One by one our classmates arrived and I'm glad that Nam is also part of our class. Peach is also here. I hope this will not cause any issues between Copper and Oh.

Everyone else arrived, I'm going to be classmates with Copper, Oh, Nam, Peach and In. Good thing the rest of the Big Five are not here. Our homeroom teacher arrived; she introduced herself and made a quick announcement that In will not be able to join us for the first 2 weeks since they are still in Pattaya. Another announcement is that Copper will now be part of our class and just like that all the girls screamed their hearts out.

It was lunch time and the cafeteria is full of students. Oh and Peach went to buy food while Nam and I were tasked to find a table. We're looking all around the cafeteria to find a table and it seems that everything is taken. We've already given up, but I heard a familiar voice call my name. "Sun" he called my name out loud that everyone in the cafeteria looked at him. I turned to his direction and it was Copper. "You can use this table since we're done". I can feel all the eyes are looking at me and no it's not because Copper offered their table, but because it's Copper is talking to me. It's uncommon for the "prince" to talk to anyone else aside from his friends and his girlfriend back then. Nam and I approached their table. "Thank you Copper." I smiled at him.

As he was about to leave with his gang, he turned back to our direction and handed a small box to me. "My Mae, wanted me to give you this. She baked it yesterday and insisted that I give you this." I looked at the box and it was brownies. I still feel all eyes are on me even after Copper left. We sat on the table and waited for Oh and Peach to arrive.

"What was that all about" Oh asked as they arrived to our table.

"It's nothing. He just offered their table." I answered.

"Is something going on between the two of you?" Nam asked in return.

"There's nothing. Why would you even think about it?" I replied.

"Well for one, he was really worried about you during the HQB room incident. Two he forced us to come to your house to check if you were okay. Three he offered their table and his Mae wanted to give a box of brownies." Oh said.

Sun, In and Copper - The Unexpected Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें