Chapter 31 - The truth that set the Moon free

Sun's POV

After helping Copper's Mae buy something to eat she went directly to the billing section of the hospital so she asked me to return to the suite already. It was a relatively long walk because this hospital is really big and when I'm outside the door I can hear laughter from the inside and they are from Copper and his mom. It feels good to hear him laugh after all that he's been through.

I knocked to make sure that I didn't disturb their mother and son bonding. As I enter the room and help in preparing the food that Copper's Mae bought his mother keeps on looking at me and that makes me uncomfortable. When I had a chance I quickly asked Copper why his mom keeps on looking at me and he said "I told him that I like you and that we are going out"

"What?" I replied almost shouting that caught the attention of Copper's mom "Why would you tell her. It's really not a good time for us to meet. I'm not ready for this! Look at me I look like a mess"

I heard laughter from Copper's mom and I turned my head to her and she said "Now I know why my son likes you. You're so adorable and I think you're perfectly fine"

"Ohw! Thank you auntie" I answered. I just blushed then I went to sit down to start eating.

We ate in silence. Copper was helping his mother with the food and it makes me feel happy because I am seeing him take care of his mother. I took my phone out of my pocket to take a picture of Copper and his mom. I just want to have something to remind me and Copper of this moment.

I also sent a message to Oh telling him what happened. I asked him if he wants to visit Copper's mom and he said yes, he will inform Peach and Nam as well. After sending Oh a message I continued eating and observing Copper and his mom.

Someone opened the door and I thought it was Copper's mae but I was wrong. It was a guy on his mid-30 and was wearing a black long sleeves paired with a doctor's coat. I am thinking this is the doctor of Copper's mom but as soon as he entered the room he looked surprised when he saw me, but he was more surprised to Copper.

Copper was startled upon seeing the man enter the room. He threw a death glare at the man, but he calmed after his mom tapped his shoulder.

"Son, Nong Sun this is Moe, my husband" said Copper's Mom.

I saw Copper's expression changed a little maybe because he's still not ready to meet the guy that his mom married.

"Sawadee Khrap" I said as I wai-ed to Uncle Moe.

"Can I talk to you outside?" Copper said to Uncle Moe.

Uncle Moe just nodded and opened the door, Copper on the other hand turned to his mother and kissed her forehead. She looks a bit worried about what's going to happen outside. She tried to stop Copper but he was already near the door.

As soon as Copper closed the door I said to his mom "It's okay auntie. He just wants to get to know Uncle Moe and maybe ask questions" I can see that her face turned calm after hearing what I said.

"Thank You Sun!" said Copper's Mom. "You surely know Copper more than me. I guess this is what I get for leaving him behind" she added.

"You can still make up for it auntie. You have a lot of time and Copper isn't that hard to love. He may show a cold side of him but in reality he is really a good person" I answered.

"Now I can see why my son loves you. He's so lucky to have you Sun" she said.

"No auntie. I'm the one who's lucky to have your son." I replied.

"I want to get to know you Sun. Please tell me everything about you" she said.

"Well I'm an only son. My mom works in a finance company and my dad works in an off-shore oil rig. I'm also studying at KU, but I'm just on my first year" I replied.