Chapter 44 - Truth or Dare

Sun's POV

It has been 3 weeks of intense rehearsals and activities aligned with the objective of the Moon and Star Competition. We did a fund raising concert where all proceeds will go to an orphanage. We also did a photo shoot on a beach and everything was totally fun. I'm happy that everything is perfectly fine. Copper and I are enjoying our time together. Inn is also slowly getting back into our circle of friends. He usually hangs out with us now and I'm happy to see that he and Copper are slowly going back to how close they were before the accident.

We are having a sleepover at our dorm since we needed to have a small get together as the competition will happen next week and all of us will be very busy. We have invited Copper, Oh, Nam, Pete and Peach. Inn have prepared our food and he was helped by Copper. Oh, Pete and I went out to buy drinks and we bought a few beer. Peach and Nam took care of the activities that we'll do.

On our way back to the dorm we saw Grace and she's with her boyfriend who happens to be one of the candidate for the Moon Competition. We are planning on avoiding them but they notice us passing by. "Sun, Copper and Pete! It's so nice to see all of you. What are you up to?" Grace asked.

"We are having dinner over at our Oh's place" I answered. Oh noticed how I lied to Grace so he went in with the flow and added "Yeah" We immediately got rid of Grace and her boyfriend because we know that if we tell him more about the sleepover she might insist on joining and that's the last thing we want to happen.

As we arrived at the dorm we were welcomed by sumptuous food prepared by Inn and Copper. Peach and Nam arrived a little after we arrived. We started eating as we watch one of Nam's favorite show titled "Love By Chance".

Nam has been screaming everytime there's a scene between the main casts Ae and Pete. Oh made fun of Pete as he has the same name as the main character of the series. Pete in return had no choice but to accept the teasing coming from Oh and he is looking too cute as he pout every time Oh is making fun of him.

We just finished eating and we're almost running out of drinks. Copper, Oh and Peach decided to go out to buy more drinks but they need to go far because the nearest store in our campus is already closed. I was left with Inn, Nam and Pete. While Nam was being crazy about her favorite series I decided to step out the balcony to grab some fresh air.

I was so enticed seeing the moon that I didn't notice Inn followed me to the balcony. "It sure looks enticing" said Inn.

"I know. I haven't been able to enjoy the view here since I moved in" I said.

"Well the night view is always better because you get to see the city. You can also see the Moon and the stars" replied Inn.

After his reply we went on and admire the Moon and the Stars. *Click* we were surprised by the flash of Pete's camera.

"The view really looks good and the way you both stare at the moon and stars look as if there's a story behind it" said Pete.

"You're crazy! We just got enticed seeing the moon and stars in all its glory besides staring at them gives you a very relaxing feeling doesn't it Sun?" said Inn.

"Yes it does plus the win the cold breeze of the night adds the calming effect of starting at the Moon and Stars" I replied.

After another ten minutes of waiting Copper, Oh and Peach have returned with a lot of drinks. Nam is also done watching the last episode of Love By Chance and is sobbing like there's no tomorrow because of the news that there won't be any season two for the show. Somehow I felt sad because the show has a lot of promise and I hope that soon they will change their decision about making the season 2.