Chapter 35 - Start of something new

Sun's POV

The weekend went by really fast. It's finally time for the classes to start. I woke up really early and maybe it's because of first day jitters. I received a text from Copper and he said if I'm already awake we can have breakfast before I go to our faculty. I quickly took a bath and when I got out of the shower I can hear that someone outside. I guess it's In. I looked at the clock and its just 5:53 AM. He woke up rather early. Not the usual In that I know or maybe he also changed alongside losing some of his memory.

As I went out of my room I saw In preparing something to eat. "Oh hi! Good Morning. Did I wake you up?" he said.

"No. I woke up really early and now I'm off to eat breakfast with Copper before going to class" I replied.

"Nervous?" he asked.

"A little" I answered.

"Same here well then good luck on your first day. See you tonight and send my regards to Copper" he said.

As I arrived at the lobby Copper is already there. He is waiting outside his car looking cool as usual. I can see some girls staring at him but as soon as he saw me he went to me to get my stuff and that earned me a death glare from those girls who were staring at him earlier.

"You sure have a lot of fans until now and as usual they are so possessive of you" I said trying to tease Copper.

"Well that's okay because I know someone who is more possessive than they are" Copper said in return as he wiggle his eyebrows.

We drove to the canteen of the Communication Arts building because he said that our canteen has more options and because he is wants to eat something different. Most of the stall just opened when we arrived. We ordered our food and sat on the farthest available table and when I asked him why he just said "I just want to hide you from everyone else. It's your first day and you are looking so damn cute on that uniform so it's really possible that someone might like you"

"Oh look who's being possessive now" I teased him.

We started eating so we still have enough time. Peach arrived at the canteen and she waived at us when she saw us. She was with someone else, it wasn't Oh. I kind of felt sad for Oh but then I remembered that they are still friends so I guess he knows this guy.

Copper walked me to my room and when I arrived there's quite a lot of students already. Most of the girls just stared at Copper the moment we arrived.

"I'll see you later" said Copper.

"I still have afternoon class" I answered.

"Let's have lunch then, I will pick you up and Sun..." Copper smacked my forehead then he continued "Don't act so cute when I'm not around" then he left.

What Copper did earned giggles from the girls who were watching us, after he left I found an empty seat near the door so I decided to sit there. The seat beside me is also available, I was just checking my phone when somebody sat on the available seat beside me, it was In. Oh you got to be kidding me, why does it have to be him again.

"Hi Sun! I still need to take some subjects from the first year that's why you will be my classmate for some of the subjects I guess" he said.

"This is so going be a big trouble" I said to myself mentally.

The professor arrived and she looks a little strict. She's tall, wearing an eye glass and has short hair. She introduced herself and her name is Miss Vitra (A/N: She's from Together With Me. I just like her character J).