Chapter 21 - The new girl in town

Sun's POV

I woke up a little early than the usual and it's because I keep on thinking about that forum post. I prepared for school without checking my phone and when I came out of the bathroom I heard that someone was calling, I ran towards my phone checking if it was In and as to my surprise it was Copper. Maybe he learned about the post and like me he wants to talk about it. I answered the call "Good Morning Sun! I'm outside your house and I'm here to pick you up" I was not expecting this specially after that post. "Give me 5 minutes and I'll be there" I answered.

I finished preparing and when I stepped out of my room I was surprised to see that copper is having coffee in our dining table together with my aunt. "Come on Sun eat your breakfast before you go to school" said my Aunt. Copper was just smiling on the other side. I quickly ate my breakfast and now we are on Copper's car. "Your aunt saw me outside my car and it seems that she knew that I'm here for you so she invited me to have coffee while waiting for you and it's impolite to refuse a kind offer" Copper said as if he knew what's on my mind.

Copper was carefully driving when I asked him about the forum post "What are we going to do about the post"

"Leave it as it is. There's nothing wrong with it I guess. It's not as like I kissed you on that post"

Copper answered.

"What about your uncle, your fans, your gang and In?" I replied.

"My uncle doesn't really mind. My fans I really don't know, just leave them be for now. My gang won't mind and as for In, he already knows that I like you and I'm sure he will understand." Copper said.

"I don't know what will happen today, I know how some of your fans treated Peach when you are still together. Your fans might dp the same thing or something even worst." I replied in a concerned tone.

"I'll protect you no matter what." Copper answered as he tries to assure me.

Copper's POV

I didn't know that some of my fans treated Peach badly. I have to make sure this doesn't happen to Sun this time. We arrived at the school and I asked Sun if it's okay if we enter the school and our homeroom together. He agreed and when we passed the hallway Sun was stunned because there were a lot of papers posted on the hallway and those papers contains our picture posted on the school forum and a big "SLUT" written on it and the face of sun was covered with a big X.

I can see tears forming in his eyes. I just held his hand and said "I'm here. No need to worry." I can see Oh also stunned by all the papers he saw, but without saying anything he started removing those papers one by one. "Help me remove them" he said to me. I helped Oh remove the papers and luckily we were able to finish before the classes started and luckily only a few students were able to see what happened.

Oh sat next to me before the teacher arrived and asked me "Any idea who could've done that?"

"I think some of my fans who saw the post in the school forum" I answered.

"You know they will not stop. It's pretty much the same thing that happened when Peach was still your girlfriend." Oh said.

"That's why I will need your help in keeping an eye on Sun. I won't be able to be there all the time. I will have to talk to my uncle about it." I replied.

"Okay. If anything happens to Sun, it's on you Copper." Oh answered in a threatening voice.

"I won't let that happen Oh." I said.

I went to my uncle's office and talked to him about what happened. He already knew about the post and surprisingly he is not mad that I'm rumored to be dating Sun. My grandmother must've talked to him about Sun. He promised to take the necessary measures to prevent anything like this from happening again.