ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TᗯEᑎTY EIGᕼT

"Better to die saving lives than to live, killing them."

"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Ratchet, Miko, Jack and Raf turned to look at the girl

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Ratchet, Miko, Jack and Raf turned to look at the girl. Pan’s eyes wide with shock, her face pale, and her mouth a gape as she stared at the screen.

"But of greater consequence to you, we are M.E.C.H. Fair warning we will be helping ourselves to your device, even if it means inflicting casualties," Silas said.

Pan’s head shot up at the mention of the company that her aunt used to own. Her eyes hardening as she quickly picked her phone back up, shaking her head to the others.

Jack and Raf shared a concerned look as Miko shrugged and went back to watching the screen intently.

Meanwhile Ratchet had turned back to the computer, not after taking a few scans of his charge and keeping an optic on her.

"Is that so?" Fowler challenged Silas,  "Tell me, Si, what's the market price for a D.N.G.S these days

Pan narrowed her eyes at the floor. Her hand tightening around her phone.

Silas chuckled, "What makes you think we intend to sell it, Agent Fowler?" He asked the agent, "There's a war brewing between the new world order and the newest. The victor will be the side armed with the most innovative technology,"

"So, Si. You think that M.E.C.H has all the most radical tech?" Fowler said.

Pan, unknowingly, was being watched by her friends and her guardian who were startled when her head nodded the slightest.

There were sounds of cars crashing and an explosion over the comms making the four humans jump in surprise.

"Later, Si," Fowler said, sounding a little smug.

Pan shook her head at the agent, a sigh escaping her lips as Jack and Raf joined her. Raf slipping his hand into her empty hand and giving it a squeeze as he smiled comfortingly to her.

Pan smiled her thanks to him, and Jack as he gently placed his arm around her shoulders.

Optimus spoke up to the Agent, his voice almost devoid of any emotion, unless you were able to pick up the hidden sorrow in it, "Agent Fowler. Do not take your "Silas" lightly. Megatron preached the same ideology before plunging Cybertron into the great war that destroyed our world.”