ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TᗯEᑎTY TᕼᖇEE

"Helping others is not a weakness."

Pan's breaths came out in a small cloud in the cool night air

Her orange jacket bright against the dark desert as she trekked across it. Pan had thought of what Ratchet's reaction to her monthly trek would be and decided to go against him anyway.

Her black bag almost invisible in the night as she shifted its weight the slightest with her nimble hands. Pan's green eyes dancing around to make sure that no coyotes were around to even try hunting her.

Honestly, Pan knew that Logan and her mother would be fine with this; it was her other friend's reactions that had her stumped. Pan was unsure if they'd be upset with her or understanding.

Pan glanced around as she spotted the night was lightening up. An owl or two hooting in the distance quietly, and she quickened her pace. Every time she heard an owl hoot, something bad always happened to her or something when bad when she was around.

As the day drew on, Pan breathed in relief. No one was around, nor had anything bad happened to her... yet. But of course, as soon as she thought that, she looked into the sky only to see a spacecraft go flying past her with several planes..... Nope, those were Decepticons, on its tail.

Pan groaned, looks like her bad luck spree wasn't over yet.

🛠️

'Seriously?' Pan grumbled to herself, 'That was such a 'con move,' she muttered mentally before ducking into the Decepticon's ground bridge.

Having watched a white mech with red and green lines running down his arms, chassis and in various other areas arrived only to be attacked by the Decepticons. The white mech who Pan had assumed to be an Autobot(but you should never assume anything, especially when you hadn't had contact with anyone in Team Prime in a couple of days because you had decided to go on your monthly treks through the desert), had held his own before a Decepticon had snuck up behind him and knocked the poor mech out.

As soon as she landed in the warship, Pan immediately looked around before darting to what looked to be a Cybertronian sized air vent.

Just enough space for Pan to walk through, holding a cloth over her nose and mouth to ensure that the dust-covered vents didn't cause her to sneeze.