ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TᕼIᖇTY ᑎIᑎE

"The calm before the storm."

The first thing Pan did when she woke up the next day and saw that her guardian was well and working again, was to give Ratchet a glare before hugging his digit

Said 'bot almost spluttered in surprise before regaining his almost out of control emotions, a fond smile on his derma at the sight of the messy bed haired girl.

"Sorry for worrying you," Ratchet apologized to his charge, who's head shot up to shoot him another glare as if to say "You better be.".

Pan finally let go of the medic's digit, only to rapidly scold her guardian in sign language, half of which he missed because of her ranting in the middle of her scolding.

"Okay, Pan, I get it," Ratchet chuckled, interrupting the girl whose cheeks reddened slightly as she stilled her hands.

Pan brushed a finger under her eyes, and it took Ratchet a second to figure out that she was wiping a tear(anger that he had gotten them into this situation, or happiness that he was better, he couldn't tell) away.

"Please, don't do it again," the soft voice made Ratchet pause as he glanced around for the speaker for a second only for his optics to widen as he looked at his cr-arge.

The girl's eyes held an unreadable look in them, as she looked at her hands, her mouth now firmly shut.

Ratchet placed a digit under his cr-arge's chin, lifting her face up to look at him, "I won't," he vowed, "I promise on my spark."

Pan's relieved smile made her Autobot's spark jump in happiness, not that the medic knew that his cru-arge's own heart relaxed at his promise.

Pan's soft voice was heard once more, "Thank you."

🛠

Waving her goodbye to Ratchet, Pan made her way to her home, when the door opened to reveal her furious mother.

"And where have you been!?"

Pan winced, 'Sorry.'

Thalia scowled, "That isn't an answer, Panacea Hammer."