ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ ᖴOᖇTY TᕼᖇEE

"Those who don't believe in Magic will never find it."

"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Uh we're back," Raf said cheerfully

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Uh we're back," Raf said cheerfully.

Pan rolled her eyes with a scowl("You are embodiment of childish," Nexus commented only to a mental middle finger from the "embodiment of childish"), 'She took my phone off me, now a twister has my phone,' she signed, only to get confused looks from Miko and June as the 'bots smiled lightly at her despite the situation.

"And we are glad," Ratchet rolled his optics, despite the weight that lifted off his spark at the sight of his charge(even if she was ignoring him).

"He liiiiikeeeeees you," Amalgamous teased Pan who instantly blushed and scowled, much to the surprise of Team Prime.

"You okay, Pan?" Miko asked and Pan nodded her head quickly, the blush in her cheeks fading fast.

"-World leaders are classifying these bizarre weather patterns as a global emergency-" "Global?" June almost squealed at the TV, "-And scientists believe the phenomena to be somehow related to the current planetary alignment."

Suddenly a certain Agent came storming out of the lift, "What have you learned, Prime? And you better not blow smoke up my oven-" Fowler shut up as he noticed a certain woman giving him a look, "Ms.Darby. What a nice surprise," he greeted pleasantly.

"Special agent Fowler," June greeted simply.

"Why are all relationships like this?" Micronus asked, a hint of confuzzlement in his voice, "Why don't they just tell each other their feelings?"

Liege Maximo snorted, "Humans are weird."

"So are 'bots," Pan pointed out, "You guys literally combine hearts/souls to "marry"."

Several of her voices snickered at Pan "innocent" reasoning as Liege rolled his optics at them.

Pan finally zoned back in when she realised her guardian was talking, "Tiny tremors rising and failing in a consistent pattern, almost like by the Allspark! If I convert these data points to audio files."