ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TᕼIᖇTY ᖴIᐯE

"We're in the shadowzone now."

“Are you guys okay?” Jack asked shakily

“Y-yeah.” Miko said with a small groan.

“I think so,” Raf said as he started sitting up.

Pan shrugged as she dusted off her jeans, mentally cursing as she spotted a new rip on the left leg of her now dusty jeans.

“Oh, w-what just happened?” Bulkhead said as he and the other Autobots started standing up, making the humans look at them.

“I can't be certain. But if two ground Bridges sent to the same coordinates crossed streams, the feedback could have triggered a system overload,” Ratchet said.

Pan's eyebrows furrowed as she glanced up at her guardian, confusion running through her thoughts.

“Could? Hello, more like totally did.” Miko scoffed as Pan and Raf shared a look.

“The kids made it through, right?” Bulkhead asked Ratchet.

“What's he talking about?” Jack asked nervously.

“Bulkhead, we're right here!” Miko shouted up to him, on the slightly desperate side, making Pan wince sympathetically.

“Arcee, did the children make it safely back to base?” Optimus asked making Pan's thoughts burst into a furry.

:[Negative. You don't see them?]: Acree asked the Prime.

“No sign.” Ratchet said grimly, his optics showing nervousness as he glanced around worriedly.

“What? "No sign"?! Okay, seriously, Bulk --” Miko stormed up to her guardian only to stop when her guardian walked straight through her.

“He went right through you. We're not alive.” Jack said, his eyes widening.

“I don't want to be a ghost!” Raf wimped slightly, panic shone in his eyes as he grabbed onto Pan's hand.

Pan frowned as she rubbed calming circles into Raf's hand with her thumb.