ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ SEᐯEᑎTEEᑎ

Tʜᴇ Rɪꜱɪɴɢ Dᴀʀᴋɴᴇꜱꜱ

The next day, after being picked up Bumblebee and Raf, Pan was standing beside Raf as they watched the bots

The next day, after being picked up Bumblebee and Raf, Pan was standing beside Raf as they watched the bots. Miko swinging her legs as she sat on the couch.

“Optimus, I’ve pinpointed the coordinates of Megatron’s space bridge. High in earth’s orbit,” Ratchet said, drawing Optimus closer to the medic on the computers.

Optimus sighed, “Out of our reach,” he said grimly.

“Okay. So you guys don’t fly,” Miko started, making her way over to them,  “But couldn’t you just ground bridge there?” Miko asked, reaching the space next to Raf and Pan.

“The ground bridge has limited range. Stretched all the way into orbit, it’s vortex could snap and scatter us to the stars,” Ratchet explained gruffly. An annoyed look on his face, as if he had expected her to know.

“Since Megatron is likely already in transit, I’m afraid we must take that risk,” Optimus said as he looked at the ground bridge. “Reaching the space bridge first is our only means of stopping him,” he concluded.  

A car/motorcycle horn tooted as Arcee came speeding into base with Jack .

“Hey, guess who’s back,” Jack chuckled nervously. Pan smiled and gave the boy a small wave as the two beside her smiled their greetings to him. One more hesitant(and hoping that Pan would allow her to smirk trumpiantly at the boy) than the other.

“Autobots prepare for departure,” Optimus said as Arcee transformed.

“Where to?” She asked.

“The final frontier,” Miko spoke up from where she was by Bulkhead’s peds. Somehow both Raf and Miko miraculously managed to make their way to their guardians with Pan chilling on a small ledge by Ratchet who had barely glance at her.

“Space?” Jack asked, a nervous tint in his voice, “I thought they didn’t have a way to get there?”

Pan shook her head silently(as always).