ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ ᖴOᖇTY OᑎE

"When life gives you a chance to keep living, you better damn well take it."

Optimus took a small pause from the battle with the Vehicons when he heard the sound of a jet

Optimus took a small pause from the battle with the Vehicons when he heard the sound of a jet. A rather familiar jet.

"Optimus," Megatron grinned trumpiantly, although the Prime had yet to see what had put the warlord in such a good mood.

"Megatron," Optimus acknowledged his former friend, "Do you not see the folly in trying to force a prophecy to fruition?"

"Why leave matters to fate if one can forge one's own destiny?" The warlord grinned, light glinting off his sharp dentas, "Ah, speaking of fate," Megatron said, amused as he spotted the Autobots' scout, holding two things in his servos.

Optimus' optics widened when he spotted the charges of Bumblebee and Ratchet limp in Bumblebee's servos.

"Raf! Pan!" Arcee's panicked voice called out as she raced over to Bumblebee, her slimmer servos being much more suited for handling the humans.

"They're both breathing," Arcee said, the remaining Autobots almost relaxed, "Barely."

"Yes, it would seem I swatted a Bee and squashed a bug, or two," Megatron chuckled, his purple optics dark with amusement.

Bumblebee's optics clouded with fury, "You fragger!" The younger cybertronian attempted to lunge at him, only to be stopped by a certain ex-wrecker.

"Bee, no!" Bulkhead shouted, holding the young bot back.

Optimus couldn't help the frustration building up, feeling like he failed his old friend back at base, the medic's synthen words came back to play in his processor, before the prime shook his head slightly, "Ratchet, bridge us back now."

"Arcee, attend to Panacea, Rafael and Bumblebee."

🛠