ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TᕼᖇEE

Pᴀɴᴀᴄᴇᴀ Hᴀᴍᴍᴇʀ

Pan sighed as she waited for her mother, Jack watching her amused as Pan rolled her eyes in boredom for the ninth time(yes he was counting)

Pan glanced up at the clock on the wall for the twentieth time when a woman who looked almost exactly the same as Pan rushed in and grabbed the Hammer girl in a hug.

Pan smiled as she patted her mother's back.

"What happened this time?" Thalia asked after she had released her daughter.

Pan scrunched up her nose at the direct question.

Jack watched the Hammer girl curiously, wondering how she'd answer.

Pan pouted at her mother before shaking her head and making movements with her hands. While Jack was confused, Thalia wasn't. Thalia scowled as her daughter went on.

"Why didn't you tell me and your father sooner?" Thalia asked her daughter.

Pan didn't "say" anything, her hands lay still as her face remained blank and her mother sighed at her, "Panacea," Thalia shook her head at the girl, placing her hand on her daughter's knee.

Pan cracked a small grin to Jack who chuckled amused at the girl's antics while Thalia rolled her eyes at them.

"Ms. Hammer?" Nurse Darby's voice sounding drawing each of the three's attention to the woman in the doorway.

"That's me," Thalia smiled. Her hand dropping off of her daughter's leg.

"We have your daughters release paperwork ready," Nurse Darby said, a kind smile on her face.

Thalia gave her daughter a look before standing up, "I'll be right back," She told Pan who nodded.

Thalia smiled as she quickly followed after Nurse Darby.

Pan silently chuckled as she rolled her eyes at her mother's over protectiveness.

"You didn't tell your parents?" Jack asked, his voice curious but cautious, hoping he wouldn't cross a line.

Pan shrugged, an easy going look on her face, even if her body had stiffened slightly. Jack got the message easily enough and shut up.

"Panacea, are you ready?" Thalia asked as she stood in the doorway with Nurse Darby beside her.

Pan nodded with a small smile as she stood up, grabbing her bag from beside her feet. Jack standing up after her.

"Thank you, again, Ms. Darby," Thalia smiled to the Nurse as the four of them walked to the exit.

"It was no trouble, it was my son who found her," Nurse Darby said, motioning to Jack who's cheeks reddened slightly.

"I was just walking home when I found her, it wasn't a big deal," Jack said sheepishly.