ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ ᖴOᖇTY TᗯO

"I knew who I was this morning, but I've changed a few times since then."

"What do you mean?" Pan asked the voice in her head, barely taking note of her surroundings

Another voice chuckled, "What he means is that, despite knowing about us, you actually have no knowledge of us."

"Huh?"

Laughter made Pan scowl absentmindedly. The voices in her head, despite that they understood why she was a little upset with them, kept laughing, "That probably wasn't the best choice of words," yet another voice said, the male voice was deep with amusement.

Pan scrunched up her nose, "Why me? And who the slag are all of you?"

"Language, young femme," a female voice scolded her and Pan immediately felt sheepish.

"Sorry," Pan mumbled, and several snorts echoed in the back of her head.

"Brilliant job making the youngling quiet, Solus," another male voice chuckled.

There was quiet for a few seconds before what sounded like metal hitting metal, "Oh, shut up, Megatronus," the female voice, Solus, seemed to snap at him.

There was chuckling as Megatronus cursed under his breath, and Pan grinned at their behavior.

🛠

Ratchet couldn't help but glance at his charge, the small grin on her face puzzling him.

Why would she be grinning at a time like this? It wasn't until he noticed how her eyes were slightly glazed over as if she wasn't even paying attention to anything happening around her, that he realised that she was finding something funny... in her head.

Ratchet shook his helm at the thought that crossed his processor, he didn't have the time to console his charge. They needed to get Optimus back to the base.

🛠

"Easy, Optimus," Ratchet warned, "From the looks of things, you've been exposed to a massive amount of Dark Energon."