Chapter Twenty

In a dark and foreboding forest, two people searched around to find something spooky unknown to them, three pair of eyes watching with murderous intend with their clothes already stained with others blood.

Isabella glanced around, her brown eyes eager to find something new in the spooky forest. Her dark brown hair tied back in a ponytail with a dark blue ribbon holding the stray hairs out of her deathly pale face.

Willow’s almost insane grin spread across her light pink lips. Her much smaller size compared to Isabella dwarfed the shorter girl. The short, skinning knife hung from her waist. It’s silver blade glinting with what little light there was. Her sunset coloured hair darkened in the shadows of the forest in a messy bun by a black hair tie.

The leaves on the floor of the dark forest crunching under the girls sneakers.

“I don’t know why you dragged me into this,” Isabella sighed, “It’s not like there’s going to be anything in there.”

“Don’t count your chickens until they’re hatched,” Willow smirked to her much taller friend.

A small whisper escaped through the almost quiet forest. Both girl’s heads jerked in the direction of the sound and a low growl was heard.

Willow’s knife was whipped out in an instant. “Who’s there?” Isabella called, her voice wavering slightly as nerves were revealed in her voice.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Here's chapter twenty

Hope you enjoyed!

No this isn't the real chapter twenty(I don't doubt that you noticed)

No this isn't the real chapter twenty(I don't doubt that you noticed). This was just a small thing that my friend and I did a while back and she really wanted me to post this.

Hope you enjoyed.