ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TEᑎ

Pᴀɴᴀᴄᴇᴀ Hᴀᴍᴍᴇʀ

Panacea and Raf chuckled as they spotted a cheering Miko sitting behind a frowning Jack speeding next to then

'Called it,' Pan grinned.

Raf snickered, "You sure did," he paused, "How did you know?" he asked curiously.

Pan only tapped her nose with her index finger, Raf pouting in response.

Bumblebee laughed at the pair as he drove faster, keeping pace with the two-wheeler next to him as they neared one of the many mesas.

"Um, Bee?" Raf asked nervously when he and Pan noticed where they were headed.

"Yeah?" Bumblebee asked, amusement in his voice.

"Are we meant to be going towards the large mesa?" Raf asked, his worry seeping into his voice.

Bumblebee chuckled but stayed silent.

Raf gulped as he squeezed his eyes closed and held onto his seat belt.

Pan grinned easily as she just held onto her bag that sat on her lap, causing Bumblebee to tilt his side mirror to look at her curiously.

To him, it was like she had already done this before.

Pan chuckled as the hangar door opened, and Raf peeked one eye open, sighing in relief when he saw that they didn't crash.

'How was that?' Pan grinned, holding the note forward for Raf to see.

"Scary as hell," Raf admitted and both Pan and Bumblebee laughed as the latter drove them through the metal tunnel deep through the mesa.

"Whoa," Raf gasped as Bumblebee drove out of the tunnel. Pan almost mirroring him as she looked around the massive missile silo/hanger.

"Cool," Raf almost fanboys at the amazing technology that an orange and white bot was standing at, different glyphs flickered across the screens in front of him.

Pan's mouth dropped slightly in silent awe of the massive space. Although, it seemed to be a little empty/dull, surrounded by concrete and metal.

Although, Pan did let out a small chuckle at the look that the orange and white bot held on his face.