ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TᕼIᖇTY SI᙭

"Kids don't always need an Adult to take care of them. Besides, these kids have Cybertronians."

A week or so after the whole Shadowzone accident, Pan arrived in base thanks to Bumblebee and Raf who had offered to tag-drive her base as Ratchet was a little busy

And to say Pan wasn't impressed with her blood relatives was an understatement.

First, almost killing five or six states, then taking Breakdown, then threatening Jack and Arcee by taking June.

And almost killing the nurse via Annachiard (purposely spelt that way).

Pan's face had been molded into a blank mask, which concerned all of whom were in the base. Her guardian especially.

Ratchet vented quietly as he glanced over at his cr-arge before a beeping alarm on his console alerted him, "Arcee, a vehicular form is approaching."

"Decepticon?"

Ratchet brought up the feed, a video of a civilian car speeding towards the hidden base, "Mom," Jack sighed, shaking his head.

"Again?" Arcee groaned, looking down to her charge.

Jack shrugged helplessly, "She worries."

Pan raised an eyebrow at that, the first emotion had had shown in over an hour.

Raf and Miko shared an awkward look away from Jack.

June's car finally parked. Three of the four humans' eyes rolled.

"Hi, honey," June smiled to her son, her eyes then darting towards the other three kids.

Jack smiled back, admit a little awkwardly, "Hey."

"Hey, uh Finished my shift early at the hospital, so I thought I'd swing by," June explained, then she looked towards the medic, "Good to see you again, doctor."

Ratchet grunted in acknowledgement. Pan eyed the Nurse suspiciously, her arms crossed over her chest.

"Arcee," June nodded stiffly, before looking at Ratchet, "So, where's Optimus?"