ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ ᖴOᑌᖇ

Pᴀɴᴀᴄᴇᴀ Hᴀᴍᴍᴇʀ

After Pan's fourth period of the day, the bell rang signaling the start of lunch

Several kids rushed out immediately with majority of the others trailing after them, Pan being the last one(minus the teacher) to leave the classroom.

Pan managed to make it to her locker before someone found her.

"Hey! Hammer!"

Pan mentally groaned at the familiar masculine voice of her tormentor.

"Thought you were as good as dead," James Snyder half smirked and half scowled at her.

'You wish,' Pan remarked mentally, only barely able to keep the scowl off her face as Richard, Kingston, and Finnigan surrounded her.

Pan's annoyance flickered onto he face for a second as the students just walked past, not doing anything to help her or stop the boys.

"Ha, look at that boys," Richard smirked, "The Silence is annoyed with us."

The boys laughed along with him and Pan barely managed to stop herself from rolling her eyes. All she wanted to do was get to the cafeteria so she could have her pill then go to the stupid meeting she had to endure with her mother and the Principal.

"What ya gonna do, Silent freak?" James smirked as he and his goons came closer to her, "Call for your mommy?"

James laughed with his goons before a hand was placed on his shoulder firmly.

Pan grinned up at her mother who had a blank, yet cold and furious look on her face, "She won't need to. I'm right here, boys."

James paled and stuttered nervously as the three other boys ran for it.

Pan spotted a smug looking, smirking Jack and a wickedly grinning Miko down the hallway, each by their own lockers. Her eyes narrowed on Jack before a small smile appeared, subtly thanking the boy.

Jack winked at her as Thalia whispered something into James' ear, his face paling with every whispered word.

James screeched and sprinted away from a rather smug Thalia.

"That was fun," Thalia chuckled, winking at Pan who was silently giggling away.

Pan made a face as she made motions with her hands to her mother who sighed, "You really need to work on your time management," She shook her head at Pan.

Pan gave her mother a shrug before making more faces, "Yes, your friend Jack brought me here," Thalia gave the boy a short wave and a thankful smile before placing her hand on Pan's shoulder and leading her daughter along.

"We have a meeting, Missy," Thalia grinned to Pan who mock (silently) groaned and rolled her eyes.

"Don't give me that attitude, little miss trouble maker," Thalia teased and Pan smirked mischievously.