ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ ᖴIᐯE

Pᴀɴᴀᴄᴇᴀ Hᴀᴍᴍᴇʀ

Panacea packed her black school bag slowly, she was still stuck in her old habits to avoid the bullies that would have stricken as soon as she even tried to step out of the doorway

Jack was patiently waiting by the classroom door for her, which was a stunning surprise for the Hammer girl.

Jack chuckled when he noticed her bewildered expression, "Come on, Pan, did you think I was going to leave you alone?"

Pan shrugged as she walked towards him, a playful smile on her face as she poked her tongue out at him. The two grinned as they walked out of the classroom and through the hallways of the building.

"Your mom, outside for you?" Jack asked, tilting his head slightly downward to her. His slightly taller size making it so he had to duck slightly to look directly into her eyes.

Pan nodded, rolling her eyes slightly causing Jack to snort.

"Not liking this arrangement?" Jack chuckled as Pan scrunched up her face.

'Not one bit,' Pan wrote on her post-it notes, making Jack bark a laugh out, drawing an amused grin out and onto Pan's lips.

Soon the two reached the door to the outside "See you later," Jack grinned as he headed his way to his home.

Pan waved her goodbye to Jack before scanning around for her mother's car, finding it then heading over rather quickly and climbing into the passenger seat with her school bag at her feet.

"Hey, hon," Thalia grinned as Pan shut the door before Thalia drove off, humming to a song on the radio.

Pan tilted her head in a questioning way and Thalia smirked, "Yes, he's gonna be on edge for a while. Doesn't want all our funds to disappear from their bank account."

Pan snickered silently, as she wrote on a post-it note, 'Shame on him.'

Thalia glanced at the note, surprise featured on her face before happiness emerged, she was overjoyed to see her daughter communicating with others again, "You're writing again?"

Pan shrugged, 'Thought I might as well. Jack and Miko don't exactly understand my facial expressions.'

"Another friend?" Thalia grinned and Pan ducked her head bashfully, her hands fumbling nervously on her lap.

"Don't be shy, I love that you're making friends," Thalia smiled, placing her hand on Pan's leg as she drove the car.

Pan poked her tongue out at her mother who laughed. Pan tucked her post-it notes into her bag as clouds drew across the sky, hiding the setting sun from view.

🛠️

Pan glanced at the empty seat at the head of the dinner table, then glanced back down at her plate of food.