ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TᕼIᖇTEEᑎ

Pᴀɴᴀᴄᴇᴀ Hᴀᴍᴍᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ Rᴀᴛᴄʜᴇᴛ Dᴜᴏ

The sun peeking out as it rose above the horizon on Saturday morning, brought the image of Panacea trying to sneak out of the Hammer household without her worry-wart of a mother knowing

The silent girl slipped out of her room, all ready for the day at the Autobot base. Her bag packed for almost any situation.

Pan poked her head around the corner into the kitchen, seeing no one there she quietly packed some snacks into her bag before making her way to the front door.

She slipped her high cut orange converse shoes on and grabbed her orange leather jacket and swung it on over her white, "Silence is better than bullshit" t-shirt.

Pan opened the door to wince as its hinges made a series of loud creaks.

"Panacea Hammer," Thalia's sudden voice made Pan freeze, "Where the hell are going at six thirty in the morning?"

Pan turned around to face her tried, yet angry mother behind her with a guilty look on her face.

'I was going to hang out with J + M + R today,' Pan admitted, a sheepish expression settling on her face.

Thalia sighed, "Not today, Pan. Or, rather not yet. Come on," She wrapped her arm around Pan and guided the Hammer girl back inside the door shutting quietly.

Pan looked back at the door guilty before following her mother.

🛠

"That was awesome!" Jack grinned to a slightly smug looking Arcee as she smiled lightly down at him.

"Can we go again?" Raf beamed happily to Bumblebee who's optics brightened with amusement.

"Sweet!" Miko cheered excitedly to Bulkhead who groaned slightly as he fished a guitar out of his chassis.

Miko chuckled, "Sorry. Must have left that in the back seat," she grinned as Bulkhead handed it down to her.

They then peered around curiously. Even if she was quiet, it was never that quiet with her around, Jack and Raf in particular, "Where's Pan?"