ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TᗯEᑎTY TᗯO

"Never, ever underestimate the importance of having fun."

Pan yawned as she walked into the Hammer household, slipping her shoes off and leaving them by the door as she quietly made her way to her room where she face planted onto her head with a tired sigh

A few minutes later Pan took her black bag off after sitting back up, and opened it, pulling out her small container of pills. She quickly grabbed one and her drink bottle, swallowing the pill as she drowned it in water.

Pan gagged at the taste before putting the pills back into her bag and chucking her bag at the foot of her bed.

Pan sighed, laying back on her bed. Her mother wouldn't be back until late and Logan was surely asleep by now.

At least so she thought. Suddenly finding herself being cuddled up to by the younger boy as if he had teleported next to her, Pan chuckled quietly as she wrapped her arm around him.

A sleepy yawn escaped Logan's lips, "Nit, Pan," he mumbled out, snuggling into her.

Pan smiled, "Night Logan," she whispered and Logan smiled in his sleep, his body relaxing in her comforting arms.

Pan smiled as she fell into sleep as well.

🛠️

The next morning brought sunlight into the room through a gap in the curtains.

Pan blinked sleepily as she looked at the alarm clock beside her bed: 7.26 am. Pan looked down to the sleeping Logan who muttered something in his sleep.

Pan ran a hand through his hair, smiling when a ghost of a smile appeared on Logan's sleeping face.

Logan's eyes fluttered open slowly as he noticed Pan smiling at him, "Morn'g," he mumbled, snuggling closer to Pan's warm body.

Pan chuckled, pulling her hand back with Logan pouting at her, 'School,' she told him.

"Don' wanna," Logan grumbled