ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ ᖴOᖇTY

"There's alot of Panic right now."

"I don't understand," Miko tilted her head at Pan who was grinning

Logan snickered in the background.

Pan's grin grew bigger as her amusement grew, 'I said, "You're a crazy girl who, for some reason, always needs an adrenaline rush",' she signed easily.

Miko groaned again as the two cousins laughed.

🛠

"Pass, nuh-uh, Kid in a costume....Balloon....Nope, Uh, hold," Jack said, he, Miko, and Raf crowded around Raf's laptop as Pan sat on the other end of the couch, typing something into her phone.

"The camera sure loves Bee," Jack chuckled, his eyes twinkling with amusement as Pan glanced up.

"What can you do? When you're a superstar, you're paparazzi bait," Miko grinned as she flopped back onto the couch between Pan and Raf. The older girl giving the younger girl a raised eyebrow.

"Wait," Ratchet paused, and looked at the small human sized screen(well, as best as he could), "Is that Bumblebee?"

"On a conspiracy website where users post evidence of close encounters," Raf explained, looking at the mech before going back to his laptop, "But we have it under control, Ratchet. We just scrub and replace Bee with Mars cat says, "take me to your feeder.""

Funnily enough, the usually stoic(or grumpy, whichever way you want to look at it), medic let out a laugh. Three of the four humans all but gaped at him, the medic's charge only smiling towards her guardian.

"Ratchet actually laughed?" Miko asked, her eyes wide as she shared looks with Raf and Jack as the orange Autobot mentally cursed himself, despite the amused grin on his charge's face.

"Uh Um, Optimus," Jack called over to the Prime, who visibility stiffened slightly at the mention of his name, "Do you want to see something funny?"

Optimus barely paused, "No."

Pan hid her quiet chuckle from Jack who frowned. An amused twitch appeared briefly on Optimus' derma before disappearing.