ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TᕼIᖇTY

"We had no idea we were creating memories. We thought we were just having fun."

After the fiasco the night before, Pan and Logan waited outside the school building for their friends

A couple students caught Pan's eye, such as a dark haired girl who practically screamed "I would rather be at home on my laptop than be with you jerks", a male teenager who herded his younger siblings into the school(two boys and one sister), and a kid who was dropped off in a rather fancy looking car.

"Boo!"

Pan jumped as Miko shouted in her ear. Logan laughing as he and Miko high fived. The boy's mood from the night before instantly gone in a heartbeat.

"That twasn't very nice," Pan pouted, her phone acting as her voice again.

"It wasn't meant to be," Miko grinned mischievously, almost the same grin as the boy next to her.

Jack sighed, rolling his eyes at the pair before he got knocked into, "Watch where you're going," the male teen snapped at Jack before storming off.

"Jeez, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today," Logan commented, scrunching up his nose.

Jack rubbed his shoulder, his eyes narrowed as he watched the teen who bumped into him go into the school in a hurry, "Tell me about it."

"What happened? Did I miss something again?" Raf asked, running up to them.

"No, not this time, Raf," Pan's phone answered.

Miko and Logan grinned as they noticed Jack's lingering look, "Not yet anyway," they said together, smirking at Jack as he turned, only to notice the two watching him and scowling at them.

"Oh, shut up," Jack rolled his eyes at them, only making their grins grow wider.

"I don't get it," Raf said, tilting his head at the other three.

"Neither do I," Pan's phone said as she let out a sigh, shaking her head at the "about to attack Logan and Miko" Jack.

"At least we're in the same boat," Raf sighed to her.