ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TᕼIᖇTY ᖴOᑌᖇ

"Sometimes, I wish life was easier."

Pan sat beside Raf in the base, the younger teen silently signing to her about what had happened in her absence

Pan’s face only grew continuously in concern with each sentence what he signed.

‘Now Megatron’s back,’ Raf finished a frown present on his face.

‘It wasn’t your fault,’ Pan shook her head at him, knowing what was going through the boy’s mind, ‘Even Ratchet and Optimus didn’t notice that Megesy was in ‘Bee’s helm.’

Raf choked, “What?”

Jack and Miko’s heads took a glance up from the video game they playing at Raf’s outburst, “Say what now?” Miko asked them, her head tilting slightly.

“Nothing,” Pan typed into her phone quickly, “Go back to losing to Jack.”

Miko peered at them seriously before Pan’s words sunk in and her head turned back to the TV where she saw Jack’s avatar attacking hers, “Hey! Cheater!”

Jack merely grinned at Miko, “Snooze you lose, Nakadai.”

Miko sneered at him before ferociously attacking his avatar in retaliation.

Raf chuckled at them with Pan before remembering what his outburst was about, ‘What did you say?’

Pan smiled innocently, ‘I have no idea what you’re talking about.’

Raf pouted, ‘Pan,’ he almost begged.

Pan shoo her head, ‘Nope.’

Raf then used his adorable puppy eyes. The light shimmering off his glasses, making him look even more adorable, ‘Please?’

Pan’s playful determination was destroyed within seconds, ‘I called him “Megesy”,’ she sighed in defeat.

Raf giggled at both Pan’s nickname for the warmonger, and his defeat of her, ‘Hilarious,’ he signed as Pan grinned.