ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ ᑎIᑎE

Pᴀɴᴀᴄᴇᴀ Hᴀᴍᴍᴇʀ

"Jackson Darby!"

"Jackson Darby!"

Jack flinched at the robotic voice and turned around to see Pan with her phone out, the words that the phone had shouted out present on the text-to-speech app shown on the screen. He let out a relieved breath that he didn't know he was holding.

"Hey, Pan," Jack chuckled nervously as the silent girl stormed up to him, "Say when did you start using that app?"

Pan narrowed her eyes at him before turning off her phone, slipping it into her pocket and holding up a post-it note, 'Want to explain why you went speeding off on someone else's motorcycle yesterday?'

Jack's face paled slightly as he looked around nervously, "Come on, I'll explain it somewhere quieter," He said, grabbing Pan's arm and pulling her inside.

Pan followed him, eager for answers. Jack pulled her into an empty classroom, the door shutting quietly behind them and he finally let out a breath.

'So?' Pan's post-it note asked as she held it up, her eyes narrowed as she watched him.

"You're going to think this is crazy....." Jack trailed off and Pan raised her eyebrow as if saying "Try me".

"Okay, so yesterday, I may have gotten a little excited when I saw the motorcycle..." Pan snorted, raising an eyebrow to say, "Really? I would never have thought that", "Don't give me that look," Jack frowned, Pan grinned unapologetically before nodding for him to continue.

"And, I may have "shown off" "my" motorcycle to Sierra and her friend when they surprised me," Jack said awkwardly, Pan snorted amused, "Then all of a sudden the motorcycle took off."

Pan tilted her head, 'Huh?'

Jack chuckled nervously, "The motorcycle just drove off, with me on it," He paused, "Then a couple of purple cars started chasing us. I had shouted to the bike who had told me to hang on. The bike said there was no us. We ended up in an alleyway where the bike kicked me off. I ended up running away, and one of the cars chased me before the bike came back. The bike drove us away from them until a yellow car came. The bike said that it was family? Then the bike drove off the bridge out by the dry waterbed where the bike pulled to a stop. I had just climbed off, seeing Raf, and was about to head to him as the bike transformed."