ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ OᑎE

🛠️

"Who was that girl in the corner of the classroom?" You may be asking, "The one who stays silent, no matter what?"

Well, my dearest friends, that is Panacea Hammer. Daughter of Thalia Bishop-Hammer and Lee Hammer. An introvert who prefers to hide from confronting others. A girl who would rather stay alone in her silence than be with people. A bullied, lonely, eager to learn(despite her silence) girl.

Her peers didn't know much about her, giving the girl the nickname of "The Silence", but sticking as far away from her as possible, unless you were Andrew Andrews or Leo Smith and their gang of fellow bullies who took to relentlessly bully the silent girl every day.

Why was she silent? No one knew. Not even her lovely parents.

Little did everyone know, the girl of silence had a small secret.

🛠️

Pᴀɴᴀᴄᴇᴀ Hᴀᴍᴍᴇʀ

Panacea, or as she called herself for short: Pan, peeked up from her school book to look out the window to see if her bullies were waiting for her

And just her luck, she could see them getting prepared for her daily bullying session behind the school cafeteria.

Pan winced before going back to her classwork quickly. Her teacher's eyes glazing right over the silent girl. A small plus to be so quiet and focused; the teachers didn't really care much about her.

Pan jumped in her seat when the bell finally rang. She very slowly packed her books into her black bag, taking her time organizing them alphabetically by subject, even if she knew that it would be useless to even try to make her bag tidy.

Pan watched the rest of her peers leave, the transfer student, Miko Nakadai glanced curiously at her before departing from the classroom eagerly to get away from the hellfire known as school.

She watched as several students glanced at her. She knew the whole of the school population was curious about the silent bullied girl, but too afraid that Pan's bullies would target them if they even attempted to speak to her.

A sad smile crossed Pan's face as she closed her eyes with an almost silent sigh. Perhaps being silent wasn't to the best path for her, but to be fair, if you had social anxiety as bad as hers, wouldn't you cut yourself off from everyone? Even your own parents, who terrified you by just the thought of speaking to them?

"Ms. Hammer, leaving the classroom today would be nice," Her teacher said, with a slight sarcastic note in her voice, snapping Pan out of her slightly depressing thoughts.

Pan nodded her head, ducking her head down sheepishly, quickly grabbing her bag and rushing to make it out the door. She gave her teacher a faint smile before walking off to the front of the school.