ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ SI᙭TEEᑎ

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, only if one remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore.

" - Albus Dumbledore

Pan paused hesitantly; she was torn between going helping the two Autobots fighting the army of undead however she could and staying put until they finished their battle

Pan decided instantly, swinging her bag off her shoulders and rummaging through it. The Hammer girl grinned as she brought out several objects before swinging her bag back over her shoulders and heading towards the battling bots.

🛠

Pan easily sneaked around the Zombie bots, none of the purple opticed zombies noticing her as she darted between their legs.

However, the two Autobots did notice her, each of their optics growing wide as they feared for the small human's life.

Pan grinned as she placed the last few devices she had on as many zombies as she could before racing away. Pan climbed up a mesa side, before reaching a ledge of a similar high to Optimus.

She panted as she took off her bag, sweat gathering on her back as she took off her jacket as well. Pan then pulled out a small remote from her pocket, her eyes showing the mischievous glee she was feeling.

One button press later and a massive orange smoke filled a small portion of the battlefield.

Pan grinned as she heard a furious roar from the silver bot on another mesa, a good distance away before she pressed another button.

A couple explosions sounded across the planes, a few zombies exploding into metal parts and dark purple goo.

Pan grimaced at the sight before collapsing back onto her back as she breathed heavily, the adrenaline that had been running through her body finally disappearing.