ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ EᒪEᐯEᑎ

Tʜᴇ Qᴜᴀʀᴛᴇᴛ

"And since you now know of our existence, I fear that as of last night, the Decepticons know of yours," Optimus said, his voice certain

Pan let out a silent sigh that Raf noticed. The younger teen looked up at her, silently asking what was wrong and Pan shook her head.

"Got it," Jack nodded, "If we spot any strange vehicles, call 911."

Pan attempted to hide her laugh as a cough into her fist with Raf giggling beside her. Miko gaped at Jack who carried on, ignoring the three as he did, "Can we go now?" He asked and that sobered up Pan and Raf who's eyebrows raised in shock at him.

"Are you insane?" Miko all but screamed at him, "I'm living a dream here in "Botswana. And I will not let you, or anyone else to shatter it."

'Typical Miko,' Pan wrote out for Raf who nodded, grinning widely at Pan's note.

"It is best that you four remain under our watch, at least, until we can determine our enemies' intentions." Optimus cut between the two before anymore fights were issued.

"Optimus," Ratchet started, "With all due respect. The human Children are in as much danger here as anywhere."

"Children?" Jack scoffed. Pan and Raf shared another amused grin.

"They have no protective shell. If they get underfoot, they will go," Ratchet paused as he looked down at the four humans, each looking to see what he'd say, "Squish," Ratchet finished, stomped his foot for emphasis.

Raf "meep" ed and drew closer to Pan as she wrapped an arm around him protectively, shooting the bot a tiny glare.

"Then, for the time being, Ratchet, we will have to watch where we step," Optimus countered his friend's argument, making the old mech huff.

A siren-like noise sounded and Pan had to resist the urge to cover her ears.

"What's that?" Jack asked, a little panicked if you asked Pan who had let Raf go when he wanted to escape her warm embrace.

"It's the Proximity Sensor. Someone has arrived above," Bumblebee answered, Pan and Raf, nodding in understanding as Jack and Miko looked at him puzzled.

"Proximity Sensor. Someone's up top." Raf explained to the other two humans, each nodding toward him.

Pan looked towards Rachet who was back at the computer screens.

"It's Agent Fowler," Ratchet sighed as he watched the video feed on the computer.

"I-I thought we were the only humans who knew about you guys?" Jack asked the bots, a slight stammer in his voice as he and the other three looked up at the cybertronians.

Pan resisted the urge to facepalm. Was it not obvious? Or was she just too used to taking note of her surroundings?

Optimus let out a small sigh, "Special Agent Fowler is our designated liaison to the outside world. As he tends to visit only when there are issues," Optimus paused for a second, "It may be best if you do not meet him at this time," He finished.