ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ ᖴOᖇTY ᖴOᑌᖇ

"Love is, unsurprisingly, the strongest power of them all."

"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Optimus, have you uncovered any further sign of Unicron's emergence?"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Optimus, have you uncovered any further sign of Unicron's emergence?"

:[Unicron is power incarnate, and you, the last of the Primes, shall perish]: Pan and the Primes in her head shuddered at the voice that came from both over the comms and in their heads/helms.

"I take that as a "yes"," Ratchet deadpanned, "We are on our way."

:[Negative. Unicron cannot be defeated by sheer force. He wants me, Ratchet]: Optimus commed back, :[This fight must be mine alone]:

Pan rolled her eyes at his dramaticness, "Lays it on thick doesn't he?"

Pan could feel Prima and Solus rolling their optics at her as Nexus and Amalgamous laughed.

Ratchet obviously ignored the Prime's orders and sent the other three after Optimus via ground bridge.

"Please! Listen to reason!" Ratchet commed the Prime, "If you don't survive, Optimus, I fear neither will this planet."

:[Very well]: Optimus relented finally.

Pan could feel the approval of Prima in the back of her head at Optimus' decision, and she mentailly poked at him curiously, only to get an amused feeling back from him.

Pan's vision suddenly swarm, and she blinked her eyes furiously as an image of a massive cybertronian made out of dirt appeared in front of her, before the base formed back around her, "What the frag was that?"

Pan felt the pain that each of the twelve cybertronian's left in her head for a split second before they all managed to regain their emotions, "Sorry," Solus apologized immediately for them.

"He's trying to injure us, or rather destroy any of Primus's creations," Prima explained, the pain he was feeling previously only just shown in his voice.

Pan grimaced, "Are all of you okay?"

"We'll get better," Megatronus reassured her.