ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TᗯEᑎTY

"Wᴏʀᴋ ʜᴀʀᴅ ɪɴ ꜱɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇ, ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴜᴄᴄᴇꜱꜱᴇꜱ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴏɪꜱᴇ."

Logan popped his head into Panacea's room when he heard paper being ripped apart furiously, "Um, Pan?"

The girl in question spun around on her chair, her eyes wide displaying her shock from her cousin's voice suddenly sounding, an A4 piece of paper in her hands only half ripped.

"What are you doing?" Logan asked her, limping as he stepped into the paper filled room.

'Science project,' Pan wrote, motioning to her calendar that had the day after the next' date highlighted in a bright orange color.

Logan nodded, "So why all the paper?"

Pan shrugged, 'I don't know what I'm going to do. Ripping paper seemed the best option for my frustration.'

Logan gave her an odd look, "You're wasting trees while thinking of ideas? Why not do something in trees since you like destroying them so much?" He teased lightly, crossing his arms over his chest with a chuckle.

Pan's face lit up, 'You're a genius, Logan!'

She spun around to her desk and quickly scribbled a plan down in her book as Logan chuckled, shaking his head at her before escaping the paper filled room.

🛠️

The next day Pan was allowed to "hang out with her friends" where she actually went to the Autobot Base, tagging along with Raf and Bumblebee as to not bother the orange and white medic.

With each human making their way into empty spaces to continue with their projects. Jack with Arcee watching over him, Miko with her gentle giant green ex-wrecker and Raf with an excited Bumblebee.

Pan easily set up her poster on the ground. Her pencil case open as it sat beside her bag. Her nimble hand grabbed a vivid from the pencil case and began her work by outlining the title words.

Pan then switched to an arrange of felt tip pens to color the bolded words in, when Raf's volcano that he was making with the help of his yellow guardian suddenly exploded causing Pan to jump and curse silently as she almost dropped the pen onto a white patch that would hopefully stay white for the foreseeable future.