ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TᕼIᖇTY TᗯO

"If you're brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello."

(The new "Hello"

(The new "Hello".)
(And I do not own this floorplan or artwork.)

"Don't forget the glassware," Logan reminded Thalia as he carried two boxes, one on top of the other, to the car

"I won't!" Thalia called after him, "Gods, it's like you two are the parents instead of me," she shook her head as Pan smiled to her mother mischievously as she carried her own boxes.

Pan dodged Logan as he came back into the house to get more boxes, her eyes widening as her small tower of three boxes wobbled.

Logan quickly jumped in to help his cousin balance her stuff, "Careful," he teased her.

Pan poked her tongue out at him, the few ways she could communicate with her hands busy with the boxes.

Logan laughed at her as he made his way back to get the rest of his boxes, "Don't fall over!" he shouted back teasingly.

A grunt of frustration came from Pan, "Shuddup!" her phone called out as she finally put her boxes down in the boot of the car.

Logan's laugh came from inside the house, Thalia shaking her head at the two teens.

🛠️

"Here we are," Thalia announced as she pulled the car to a stop.

Logan and Pan shared a look as they looked at the single story house.

The house looked rather plain as it sat there innocently, it's pale brown bricks contrasted by the dark grey roof and garage door as well as the orange/yellow dusty desert that it sat on.

"It doesn't look like much, but I'm sure it'll be well fitted for us," Thalia smiled to the two teens.

'Brilliant,' Pan signed, enthusiasm on her face as she elbowed Logan who was still looking at the house.

"It'll be awesome," Logan agreed quickly, elbowing Pan back, which then caused an elbow fight between the two.

Thalia sighed at the two of them, shaking her head as she shut off the car and climbed out of the car.