ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ EIGᕼT

Pᴀɴᴀᴄᴇᴀ Hᴀᴍᴍᴇʀ

Pan waved to her mother as she darted towards the school where her group of friends was waiting for her

"You're a little late today, is everything okay?" Jack asked as she joined them.

Pan nodded, 'My dad came back from his job last night, but left early this morning,' she wrote in explanation quickly.

"Your dad?" Raf tilted his head, "He works a lot, I'm assuming?"

Pan nodded, "Whoa, so like you only live with your mom most of the time," Miko grinned, "Wicked!"

Pan rolled her eyes at the exchange student, who was laughing at the silent girl's response.

Jack grinned at Pan before he remembered something, "Did you want to grab lunch with me after school?" He asked Pan, "Mom's been nagging me to and I quote "feed that poor girl more"."

Pan chuckled and gave Jack a thumbs up. He grinned, "Thank you," He sighed in relief, "Maybe now she'll get off my back."

Raf laughed as Pan smirked mischievously.

"Oh, I know that look," Miko grinned.

Jack sighed, shaking his head, "Please let it not be anything bad."

The other three laughed at him as they entered the hallways of school.

🛠️

Pan quickly tapped a message out on her phone. Sending it when she was satisfied with it, to her mother.

A minute or two later, her phone vibrated in her hand and she quickly turned it on to see the accepting message from her mother.

Pan smiled before making her way to third period.

🛠️

Pan snickered as she watched Miko purposely get into trouble yet again.

"This school system is so unjust!" Miko huffed loudly to the teacher as she fell back in her seat.

"Yes, well, your attitude is not needed," the teacher growled back placing his hands firmly on her desk.