ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TᗯEᑎTY SEᐯEᑎ

"Courage doesn't mean that you don't get afraid. Courage means that you don't let fear stop you."

Honestly, Pan's day was okay until she heard that one word

Honestly, Pan's day was okay until she heard that one word. That one name.

Silas.

The name left a bitter taste on her tongue(not that she dared to speak the name aloud). Her green eyes hardening as she gritted her teeth. Her arms crossed tightly across her chest as her fingernails dug into her forearms--

Woah, woah, woah. Hold your wrenches and hammers there folks. Let's rewind time back to the start of this not so normal day.

🛠️

"Prime!" Fowler's voice had shouted suddenly, drawing everyone's attention to the computer where Ratchet quietly groaned under his breath.

"Prime!" Fowler's voice called again.

This time both Ratchet and Pan groaned quietly. The latter rolling her eyes at the needy Agent.

Optimus walked up to the computer screen, "Special Agent Fowler? What do we owe-" he started only to be cut off by the impatient man of the hour.

"What else? Cons!" Fowler shouted making Raf wince and Pan facepalm. "I've chased them off with some hard ordinance, but not before they blew me out of the sky," He added.

"Again?" Miko teased making Jack and Raf laugh with her quietly as to not disturb the Autobots and the Agent.

"They tried a smash-and-grab for the D.N.G.S," Fowler said, his furry not quite suppressed.

"The what's-it?" Miko asked, her eyes rolling.

"Dynamic Nuclear Generation System, aka D.N.G.S," Fowler said firmly, sending a short glare at the girl for interrupting him, "It's a prototype energy source that I'm porting to the coast for testing," Fowler added and I frowned at him. Seriously? If that got in the wrong hands who knows what could happen to the world.

"That's absurd," Ratchet scoffed, "Why would Starscream bother with such primitive technology?"

"I'm guessing to make a big fat primitive weapon of mass destruction," Fowler said seriously, "If this baby were to melt down, it would irradiate this state and the four next door.