ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TᕼIᖇTY SEᐯEᑎ

"Don't trust what you see, even salt looks like sugar."

"Life sucks, but sometimes we just have to deal with it

"Life sucks, but sometimes we just have to deal with it." This was the thought running through Pan's head when she regained consciousness.

Pan coughed into her fist, expelling some of the dust that lingered in her lungs.

She grunted in pain as she tried to move her left leg, only to find it stuck. Her eyes blinking furiously as she tried to see through the darkness.

A red light blinked on and Pan immediately shut her eyes as it blinded her for a second.

"The medic's human," a voice said, an amused tint in the voice.

Pan's eyes flew open in shock.

Lying under more rocks, lay the warmonger himself, "Stuck with me?" A dark chuckle left the mech's derma and Pan flinched before gritting her teeth as pain shot up her leg.

"Oh, this'll be fun."

🛠

(Four hours earlier)

"We're supposed to be at a rock concert, but all I see is rock." Miko complained as she, Jack, and Pan sat outside a cave. Jack was lying against some rocks as tapped Morse code on her lap boredly.

"Relax, Miko," Jack sighed at her"The show doesn't start for two hours."

"Do you know how long I've waited to see slash monkey?" Miko asked rhetorically making both Pan and Jack roll their eyes, "Uh forever! And it's their only U.S. date!" the Japanese girl huffed.

"There's a shock." Jack muttered, "I mean, who doesn't love obscure Bulgarian shriek metal?" he asked Miko sarcastically making Pan let out a quiet laugh.

The three humans looked up when Arcee and Bulkhead came walking back out the cave.

"By all appearances, the mine's been stripped." Arcee said, a small sigh present in her voice.