ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TᗯEᑎTY SI᙭

"Life isn't fair. It destroys the pure, innocent souls of the world and leaves darkness in its wake."

The life of one Logan Bishop wasn’t one to be envied by any means

Before his mother died, his father was loving and caring. Leland Bishop actually cared for his son and took time out his busy work schedule to ask how his son’s day at school was and how Logan was that day.

The small, yet well taken care of, Bishop house was loving and almost radiated warmth when one came into sight of it.

Logan was happy, innocent, and loved. A smile never left his face when he was at home, or at school.

Logan was rather popular amongst his peers because of it. Even having a giggle of girls that desired after him(not that any of caught his attention).

Until the time came when Logan Bishop's kind, caring, and loving, mother, Athena Steadfast, had died in a accident at both hers and her husband workplace/company. Something about a testing failure that caused them to have to shut down the whole program because of her death. A set back for the company, and a heartbreak for the remaining co-owner, now full owner of Patronage Robotics.

This then set Leland Bishop into a deep depression. The man barely moved from his room. Logan had to cook meals for his father and quietly place them in his parent’s room for him. Each time Leland’s dull eyes landed on him, a fire inside his dark eyes grew bigger and bigger.

After weeks of no response from his father, Logan finally spoke up to him. Begging, pleading the man to say or do anything; only to be punched in the eye, falling to the ground.

Leland had then released a fury of punches and kicks upon him. The man's anger having built up so much that when he glanced upon his son's face, that was so similar to his wife's, the wall holding back his anger broke.