ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ ᖴIᖴTEEᑎ

Alarms suddenly flashed and sounded, startling the four humans and Bulkhead before the bot made his way to the computer

"It's an S.O.S from Fowler," Bulkhead said, peering at the computer uncertainty, unsure of what to do.

"Did you trace it?" Raf asked when he saw that Bulkhead had given up. The alarms shutting up.

"Location scan was incomplete," Bulkhead read out, "Oh well," he shrugged.

"'Oh, Well'? Seriously?" Jack asked the bot, his eyes hardening as he crossed his arms.

"Fowler's a jerk," Bulkhead protested, wincing when three of the four humans stared at him unamused. The fourth just nodding her head in agreement before Pan elbowed her.

"Woah!" Jack held his hands up, "Whether you like the guy or not the Decepticons may have him."

And Agent Fowler knows your location," Raf added on before gulping nervously as he looked at Pan, Jack, and Miko, "Our location!"

Raf grabbed Pan's hand nervously and her hand tightened around his protectively as she stared at the bot in front of them. A cold unamused look on her face as her eyes hardened coldly.

"And did we not just witnessed how fast Fowler backs down from a 'Bot," Miko said, placing her hands on her hips as she narrowed her eyes onto her bot, "The 'Cons will totally make him squeal!"

"But we lost the transmission," Bulkhead pointed out, "Fowler could be anywhere!" he groaned.

Pan raised an eyebrow before motioning to their very own kid genius, Raf. The green Autobot looking at her confused as Jack and Miko caught on, "Maybe I can near it down," Raf offered, getting the hint from the girl as well as he sat down with his laptop, a confident look in his eyes.

"About five years ago the Government started microchipping their agents, You know, like owners do with pets. " Raf's lips twitched happily into a small smile as he shared the information(Not knowing that Pan already knew it), he looked up at their slightly shocked faces, "What? I saw it on TV. Anyway, if I can hack into the Fed's mainframe maybe I can pinpoint Fowler's coordinates."