ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ EIGᕼTEEᑎ

"There comes a time when one must fight, and a time when one must stay out of the fight." - Unknown.

" - Unknown

“That’ll take some getting used to,” Jack groaned out as he, Miko and Raf held their heads

Pan blinked at the three curiously. She didn’t feel any different.

“Whoa,” Raf gasped, his eyes looking at the massive dishes ahead of them.

“Come on,” Pan’s phone said and they started running towards the small building where they entered via the small door and wandered down the short hallway to a dark room with a computer hidden inside of it.

Raf immediately settled down on the chair in front of the computer as Pan, Miko and Raf drifted around the room. Pan being closer to Raf than the other two, watching his progress curiously.

“Security sure is lax in this place,” Miko said after checking no one was coming down the hall.

‘I guess,’ Pan shrugged at her, a puzzled look on her face as she held up the post-it note.

“I’m in,” Raf said, before sighing, “And so are the Decepticons.”

Jack looked closer to the screen, his blue eyes narrowed in confusion as he attempted to read it, “How do you know?”

“How can you tell?” Miko asked the boy curiously.

“Schematics, with the same alien math we saw on the ship,” Raf said before he pulled out a flash drive, “This time, I can download it,” he said smugly.

Pan chuckled at the smug note in his voice as she watched his amazing work. The young boy brightening up.

Miko blinked as she attempted to read it, “It’s got to be the space bridge.”

“It is, the cons are syncing it to the dishes,” Raf nodded, “But, I can sync to them,” he added, rather smugly.

“Will they know?” Jack asked as the little hacker, who looked up at him.