ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TᗯEᑎTY ᖴIᐯE

"Honestly. I have no idea what to think."

Pan slipped into the Hammer household, then turned and peeked through the window beside the door to watch her guardian hesitate before speeding off back to base

She shrugged as she took her dusty shoes off. She frowned, almost pouting at the thought of having to clean them.

"Pan?" Logan's voice drifted over to the girl, her head shooting up with a smile to Logan who made his way down the hall to her eagerly.

Pan stood up just in time to catch Logan's hug, "You took ages," He pouted up to her.

Pan frowned, 'Not that long,' she signed in ASL.

"You did too," Logan shot back, his pout narrowing into a smirk.

Pan screwed up her nose, 'Did not,' she signed.

"Did too."

'Did not.'

"Did too!"

'Did not!'

"Ladies, ladies, you're both pretty," Thalia said, a smirk on her face as she watched to two fighting, both kids turned to their mother/aunt with horror filled looks, "And dinner's on the kitchen table."

Thalia left the two who glanced at each other before racing after her, smiles on their faces as they "fought" to the kitchen.

🛠️

Pan grimaced as she looked at her dusty bag. Those fragging vents sure did a good job making her black bag a dark grey.

Pan muttered a silent curse as she started emptying the dust-covered bag.

First, she pulled out her, well, what was going to be her dinner and her water bottle, or three. Second was three ropes along with the rope she used to pull Wheeljack's weapons. Third was the three climbing hammers she had stashed in there(having made sure to grab the one she threw at Wheeljack before she left the base). Fourth was her climbing clothes that she scrunched her nose up to and threw into her dirty washing basket.