ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TᕼIᖇTY TᕼᖇEE

"Today's little moments become tomorrow's precious memories."

Day one of waking up in their new house, Pan and Logan had ended up sleeping in the same bed again

Not like that you weirdos.

Nightmares from the younger teen had woken the older teen up and she had immediately rushed next door to him. Comforting the boy until he came back to the present moment and then he fell asleep next to Pan in his bed, trapping her in his arms as he hugged her in his sleep. His grip almost deathly tight as he clung to her as if he would lose her.

Pan had stayed with him, and eventually fallen into slumber as well, her arm that was wrapped around him not leaving him at all durning her sleep.

Panacea had woken up first like normal, and just lay quietly next to her younger cousin until he woke up a good hour and a half later as the smell of pancakes wafted into the room.

"Mornin'," Logan mumbled to Pan who chuckled as she took in his bed ridden appearance.

His dark brown hair was sticking up in places, and in other places it was flattened down against his head, "I look stupid, don't I?" Logan asked his older cousin.

Pan's giggles as she left the bed was his answer and Logan groaned as he reached up to attempt to flatten his hair down.

🛠️

'What's the plan today?' Pan managed to sign to her mother between another fork full of pancakes.

Thalia sighed from the oven, the two teens sitting in front of her on the island, "Well, we have a booking at the hospital," both teens flinched uncomfortably at the mention of the place they both ended up going to after past accidents, "For a check up for you both, then we have a few more documents that I need to finish up at the Council."

Both teens looked unenthusiastic, "Great," Logan muttered as Pan sighed, poking at her pancakes with a deep frown on her face.

"Oh, come on," Thalia rolled her eyes at them, "It won't be too bad."